Pls help me

Mizkun

Hi, I can't move my first two pokèmons, they're like blocked. Could you help me to solve this issue? ( Hitmonlee lvl83 è Arcanine lvl46.)

And

I have another question, my second account whose name is Fitzgeraldh is actually in the gold server, can it be transfered in the silver one without losing the saves? My friends are in the silver one and I'd love to play with them.

And

I had changed my email some time ago, The information reaches me only in the previous e-mail.

Hi, I can't move my first two pokèmons, they're like blocked. Could you help me to solve this issue? ( Hitmonlee lvl83 è Arcanine lvl46.)

And

I have another question, my second account whose name is Fitzgeraldh is actually in the gold server, can it be transfered in the silver one without losing the saves? My friends are in the silver one and I'd love to play with them.

And

I had changed my email some time ago, The information reaches me only in the previous e-mail.

Greetings, @MizKun

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have moved your arcanine to your Box, when you get to the nearest pokecenter and you take a sinnoh pokemon inform me and i will move your hitmonlee.

Regarding your second account, time to time we open a thread to transfer your account with all your progress to the other server, Gold to silver and vice versa. Currently that thread is close and we can not transfer you, i would like suggest you join our DISCORD SERVER to be notified of when this thread gets open again.

I will be waitting your reply.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Greetings, @MizKun

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have moved your arcanine to your Box, when you get to the nearest pokecenter and you take a sinnoh pokemon inform me and i will move your hitmonlee.

Regarding your second account, time to time we open a thread to transfer your account with all your progress to the other server, Gold to silver and vice versa. Currently that thread is close and we can not transfer you, i would like suggest you join our DISCORD SERVER to be notified of when this thread gets open again.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nothing is working,Hitmonlee and Aracanine still are blocked.I had do a gif but i can't send this here.( i Will put it on discord Pokemon discord in the support section)

Nothing is working,Hitmonlee and Aracanine still are blocked.I had do a gif but i can't send this here.( i Will put it on discord Pokemon discord in the support section)

Greetings, @MizKun

Your pokemons will be locked till you finish the Sinnoh region since your pokemon are from Kanto.

Your arcanine is already on the PC, tell me when you have a Sinnoh pokemon in your team to move hitmonlee to your pc, keep in mind you will can not move those pokemon till you finish Sinnoh, same in the team.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Greetings, @MizKun

Your pokemons will be locked till you finish the Sinnoh region since your pokemon are from Kanto.

Your arcanine is already on the PC, tell me when you have a Sinnoh pokemon in your team to move hitmonlee to your pc, keep in mind you will can not move those pokemon till you finish Sinnoh, same in the team.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

I know and I'm tired. The problem is that I can't move Hitmonlee (Kanto region), he's locked in the 6 pokèmons of the team.