Exp bug or something

Vehicleoutofgas

Hello,

yesterday one guy lended me 2 pokemons to exp them till 90 level for 50k pokedollars each. A Larvesta with id 33220455 and a Marshtomp with id 41354202. After 4 hours (lend time) i had already leveled them up to 90 but when they returned to their owner for some reason turned 15(larvesta) and 29(marshtomp).

My nickname in case you want to check if i exped them is VehicleOutOfGas and his nickname is Solivagant. Is there any way that u can make it up to him?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

yesterday one guy lended me 2 pokemons to exp them till 90 level for 50k pokedollars each. A Larvesta with id 33220455 and a Marshtomp with id 41354202. After 4 hours (lend time) i had already leveled them up to 90 but when they returned to their owner for some reason turned 15(larvesta) and 29(marshtomp).

My nickname in case you want to check if i exped them is VehicleOutOfGas and his nickname is Solivagant. Is there any way that u can make it up to him?

Thanks in advance.

Hi VehicleOutOfGas, that is not a bug. When a pokemon is loaned to a person they return to the owner in the exact same condition they are loan in. What this means is that any levels or EVs gained and moves changed will return to how they were when the pokemon were loaned once they're returned to the original owner.

When doing a daycare service the owner needs to trade the pokemon over and not loan them in order for the EV training and/or levelling to stick. I hope this clarifies things for you.

I will pass this on to the trade mods with regards to if there's anything we can do your Solivagant as I do not know if we can and this is more their area of expertise than mine.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Hello, Vehicle. As Travok mentioned, the traded pokemon using "lending feature" return with the same state they were traded with. However can you please tell me your deal and if there any payment left to be done? I see you received already 100k for the daycare in advance so I suppose its 50k each? Waiting your reply.

One for all, all for one.

Not really much. Just a small suggestion to avoid situations like this in the future. In my humble opinion, lending a pokemon is the only way to feel safe, once you know that the daycare guy won't scam you. Because if you trade you never know that the pokemon will ever come back to you. The past 3 days i have exped shiny/rare/good nature+ivs pokemons that i wouldn't trust to a stranger. For me there should be an option about either accepting the pokemon with the current condition or with the same one they are loan in. This way you will not help me, but many other guys that do ev+level up services and moderators of course. If it's hard to be done you can at least put a message that lending a pokemon will return to the original state or something.

Anyway thanks again for the help Tigerous, Merry xmas

Not really much. Just a small suggestion to avoid situations like this in the future. In my humble opinion, lending a pokemon is the only way to feel safe, once you know that the daycare guy won't scam you. Because if you trade you never know that the pokemon will ever come back to you. The past 3 days i have exped shiny/rare/good nature+ivs pokemons that i wouldn't trust to a stranger. For me there should be an option about either accepting the pokemon with the current condition or with the same one they are loan in. This way you will not help me, but many other guys that do ev+level up services and moderators of course. If it's hard to be done you can at least put a message that lending a pokemon will return to the original state or something.

Anyway thanks again for the help Tigerous, Merry xmas

Yeah I actually agree with you. It was announced many times on PRO's official discord as well that the lending trade isn't made for daycare and I understand that if a rare pokemon shouldn't be traded around since people are barely trusted but after all don't worry about doing daycare or giving any pokes for daycare since trade reports are always taken serious and always effective as well. There is a suggestion forum section in which you can discuss about lending trade so that the developers responsible for coding it would take it into consideration but like I explained, until then everything is safe anyway. Have a good day and Merry Christmas to you as well.

Resolved.

One for all, all for one.