Guild council

Kboww

This idea might be impossible because of language gaps im not sure but I was thinking there could be some sort of guild council that the leaders of each guild could be in. Inside the council there could be a few staff as well to help plan some server wide events that would bring players closer together and make the whole guild community closer. It seems the only thing special guilds have is the fact that they can compete for top 10 spots but never any official guild events. (This idea might be crazy)

• Like 7
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

Smt to make guilds make more useful would be very welcome. Guilds at the moment are kinda boring.

But I think a council is a bad idea. Its not like you could do that anyway. You can also suggest events here in the suggestion forum and staff can look if they like it for example, or discuss it in pm's - whatever.

I agree that guilds need smt new, but a council - no, thank you.

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L