A new Trainer enters PRO

Hello, my name is André and I am 20 years old. I love pokemon and I love mmo's, so i do love PRO as well.

I hope this game will not close so far, like the most Pokemon Online Projects i've seen. Please don't let the game die and care for your community. I will care too while I am trying to help to keep this community alive.

I am not the best Pokemon-Player, maybe I am not as good at Pokemon as the most of you, but challenge me, if you we meet together. I love fight against other players!

PS: I hate to play guys in games, so, well, my Trainer's name is Sarahlynn.

Trainer Pass

Name: Sarahlynn

Badges: 5

welcome to pro André .. i would like to battle u someday if its okay with u :) ...and if u need anything or any help tell me ..i like to help people alot in this game XD .. my avatar name bakinam90 iam currently in johto i already finshed both regions ...so if u need anything tell me here and i will come to help u whatever the place u are in ok :)

vpOXMU8.gif

103283 welcome to pro André .. i would like to battle u someday if its okay with u :) ...and if u need anything or any help tell me ..i like to help people alot in this game XD .. my avatar name bakinam90 iam currently in johto i already finshed both regions ...so if u need anything tell me here and i will come to help u whatever the place u are in ok :)

Sure! I love to find new Rivals / Friends! I will add you as Friend, haha. Maybe someday i beat you!

Trainer Pass

Name: Sarahlynn

Badges: 5