Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<r><QUOTE author="Meetik"><s>

</s><POST content="160683"><s></s>160683<e></e></POST> <I><s></s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></I><br/>

I have 19 hours of gameplay.<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself.<e></e></I><br/>

Keeping this strictly Pkmn related;<br/>

My name is Joshua, but I go by the name Meetik in-game. I was an avid Pkmn lover in my youth, playing red, yellow, sapphire, pearl, platinum and finishing with HeartGold and SoulSilver. I also played spin-off games, such as mystery dungeon.<br/>

This was a very long time ago, as I believed I would be ridiculed for my enjoyment of the game as an older teenager. However, I recently discovered other 18+ lovers of the game.<br/>

I came back to the game a couple of months ago and have been making my way on PRO.<br/>

Albeit, most of my Pokemon knowledge is gone now, but I posted here specifically to have a place I can talk with people when I need advice etc..<br/>

Anyhow, you can get to know me better by speaking to me on Discord ;)<br/>

<I><s></s><br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></I><br/>

Certainly. I used to use it for Elite: Dangerous guilds. I will need to set up a new identity for it though.<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></I><br/>

As often as I can be. Sometimes my work prevents me from being online 7 days a week, but I can guarantee to play almost every day.<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></I><br/>

A place to call home, people to call friends and a platform for discussion.<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></I><br/>

PvE, as my competitive knowledge is very limited as of now. Hopefully, that is something I can improve in the future, so I may participate in tournaments.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, Meetik! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Roughly 70 hours. 90 hours of playtime at this moment.<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

18-year old named Jacky. I stream (PRO) if I feel like it's worth watching (like when I fought Kanto E4 or gym leaders). Avid pokemon fan since 97' and dabble on Pkmn Showdown when it comes to competitive.<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

Actively on Discord, online <I><s></s>at least<e></e></I> 6 hours a day.<br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

Discord, yes. PRO everyday if not every other day.<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

Fun and nice people that I can see myself become part of the community. Actively trying to meet new people! <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

PvE at the moment, still working on defeating Johto E4.<br/>

<br/>

Edit 1: EST time zone, IGN: EyeGame (Main on Red Server)<br/>

Also if you need help if anything on Discord I'm up for the challenge. I like solving issues/constantly want to improve my own Discord channels with friends!<br/>

<br/>

Edit 2: I actually sold myself short for play time, updated.</r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 418 hours <br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Im 18, I am from New York City. I am a typical college student, I always loved playing pokemon since I played blue version. Beside from pokemon, I am a major RPG fan and I enjoy cooking, reading, and learning new languages. <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes <br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes, I am on every day.<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? I look for people that enjoy playing the game and helping others. There is nothing more than playing a game with awesome friends! :) <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? I assume pve is mostly story-oriented? If so, I enjoy playing the story and in game bosses, I feel im not ready for PvP yet :) <br/>

<br/>

IGN: WindyxSnow</t>

<r><QUOTE author="EyeGame"><s>

</s><POST content="161019"><s></s>161019<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Roughly 70 hours. 90 hours of playtime at this moment.<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

18-year old named Jacky. I stream (PRO) if I feel like it's worth watching (like when I fought Kanto E4 or gym leaders). Avid pokemon fan since 97' and dabble on Pkmn Showdown when it comes to competitive.<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

Actively on Discord, online <I><s></s>at least<e></e></I> 6 hours a day.<br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

Discord, yes. PRO everyday if not every other day.<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

Fun and nice people that I can see myself become part of the community. Actively trying to meet new people! <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

PvE at the moment, still working on defeating Johto E4.<br/>

<br/>

Edit 1: EST time zone, IGN: EyeGame (Main on Red Server)<br/>

Also if you need help if anything on Discord I'm up for the challenge. I like solving issues/constantly want to improve my own Discord channels with friends!<br/>

<br/>

Edit 2: I actually sold myself short for play time, updated.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="WindyxSnow"><s>

</s><POST content="161023"><s></s>161023<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 418 hours <br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Im 18, I am from New York City. I am a typical college student, I always loved playing pokemon since I played blue version. Beside from pokemon, I am a major RPG fan and I enjoy cooking, reading, and learning new languages. <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes <br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes, I am on every day.<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? I look for people that enjoy playing the game and helping others. There is nothing more than playing a game with awesome friends! :) <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? I assume pve is mostly story-oriented? If so, I enjoy playing the story and in game bosses, I feel im not ready for PvP yet :) <br/>

<br/>

IGN: WindyxSnow<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Both of you are accepted! You will be in a week trial on discord to see how active you are!! Sending invites in a bit!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<r><B><s></s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></B><br/>

65h at this moment<br/>

<B><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself.<e></e></B><br/>

Hey i'm Sandro 23-year old i'm from Portugal I really like pokemon games a lot since my childhood, I play other games like Lol and hearthstone and i'm a frendly and available person to help the others. My nick name is Jokerned7<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></B><br/>

Yes<br/>

<B><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></B><br/>

Yes I play PRO everyday 2h or 3h per day<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></B><br/>

I'm looking for friendship a family, help to undertand more and more about the game,hunting together and the most important thing Fun<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></B><br/>

Right now I'm still trying to finish the story so I'm a PVE person. <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<r><B><s></s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

Around 90<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

'Ello. I am a 18 year old (going to be 19 in about a month) college student from the United States. I have been playing pokemon on and off almost all my life, with my first Pokemon game being Crystal when I was a kid, and my last one being Heart Gold. I have been dabbling in emulators/fan games every now and then for a while though, such as Pokemon Reborn (good game, highly reccomend)<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

Maybe not this week. I am currently doing some travelling and I lack a mic, however when I am at my usual setup I am on Discord with my friends almost everyday.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

I am pretty addicted to this game to be honest. I started May 1st and I already have 90 hours, so assuming that trend does not change there should be no worries. <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

Right now, I am currently trying to learn the finer points of end game such as PvP and trading. It would be nice to find someone more experienced with the market so I can find good deals, as well as finding a new rival to battle alot and learn the do's-and-dont's of PvP. It also really wouldn't hurt to find some new friends to play with in general, as all my friends quit before ~50 hours <E>:Cry:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

I suppose at heart I am more PvP minded, and I am currently in the process of planning out my team. However I am woefully inexperienced, with my only PvP experience being against other kids at summer camp over a decade ago. So I suppose in the mean time until I can get some more experience under my belt in Pokemon Showdown! or in random battles with my friends, I am going to be confined to PvE.</r>

RJT8m9e.gif

<r>[align=center]<B><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B>[/align]<br/>

<br/>

Roughly 120 I think. <br/>

<br/>

[align=center]<B><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Tell us a little about yourself.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B>[/align]<br/>

<br/>

Im a 16 year old student living in Australia, I never really got in to pokemon games before this one, but loved the tv series and card game! :)<br/>

<br/>

[align=center]<B><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>Are you able to visit Discord?[/glow]<e></e></B>[/align]<br/>

<br/>

I currently don't own a working microphone. :c<br/>

<br/>

[align=center]<B><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Are you going to be online daily?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B>[/align]<br/>

<br/>

I do my best to be active, when I'm not doing homework/playing sports, I'm usually online.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>[align=center]<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>What do you look for in a guild?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>[/align]<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

I look for a good time and to make some new friends <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>[align=center]<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>[/align]<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

Predominantly PvE, wouldn't mind getting good at PvP.</r>

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="jewcookies"><s>

</s><POST content="161998"><s></s>161998<e></e></POST> [align=center]<B><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B>[/align]<br/>

<br/>

Roughly 120 I think. <br/>

<br/>

[align=center]<B><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Tell us a little about yourself.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B>[/align]<br/>

<br/>

Im a 16 year old student living in Australia, I never really got in to pokemon games before this one, but loved the tv series and card game! :)<br/>

<br/>

[align=center]<B><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Are you able to visit Discord?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B>[/align]<br/>

<br/>

I currently don't own a working microphone. :c<br/>

<br/>

[align=center]<B><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Are you going to be online daily?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></B>[/align]<br/>

<br/>

I do my best to be active, when I'm not doing homework/playing sports, I'm usually online.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>[align=center]<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>What do you look for in a guild?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>[/align]<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

I look for a good time and to make some new friends <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>[align=center]<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>[/align]<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

Predominantly PvE, wouldn't mind getting good at PvP.<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

<i></i>