Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?: 5 hours<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.: Well, i just joined PRO and im looking to guild to be in.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?: Yes, i am.<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?: Yes, i am.<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?: I look for awesome team with i can play, do PvP and stuff.<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?: I this game, yes.</t>

Heyam, Im so newbie

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Memoire guild apologise for the "inactivite" we had those past few days!! So from the applys that didnt get response and still want to join our family please do another one under this!! Thank you and again we are so sorry!!</t>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 5 hours <br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Well, Im new to the game but i played pokemon consoles all my life :D, my favorite type of pokemon is fairy cause well its cute. I love singing and I like improving my pokemon gameplay =) <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? yea<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? yeah <br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? friendship, laughters, and memories! ;) <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? PVE</t>

<r><QUOTE author="AmberLove"><s>

</s><POST content="164707"><s></s>164707<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 5 hours <br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Well, Im new to the game but i played pokemon consoles all my life :D, my favorite type of pokemon is fairy cause well its cute. I love singing and I like improving my pokemon gameplay =) <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? yea<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? yeah <br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? friendship, laughters, and memories! ;) <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? PVE<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted you will be in a week trial welcome!!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

62 hours<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

I'm a 18 year old girl who had started playing PRO about several months ago. I really enjoy the game, and would like to make some friends to the game with. I'm a little bit of a quiet person at first, but once I get comfortable with the group then you'll see me more talkative and would joke around with other members of the group. <br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

Yup.<br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

I'm on summer vacation so I'll be able to get on daily.<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

Some place where I can make friends, have fun, and be able to feel like I'm really part of the group.<br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

I haven't done either of those two yet, but I would say that I'm more of a PvP type of player. Once I get my party to level 100 then I'll be able to battle against other players.</t>

4J98iZP.gif

Proud member of Memoire

<i></i>

"We're all living and living is pain~"- Yatsuba

<r><QUOTE author="dovepaw619"><s>

</s><POST content="166122"><s></s>166122<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

62 hours<br/>

<br/>

I'm a 18 year old girl who had started playing PRO about several months ago. I really enjoy the game, and would like to make some friends to the game with. I'm a little bit of a quiet person at first, but once I get comfortable with the group then you'll see me more talkative and would joke around with other members of the group. <br/>

<br/>

Yup.<br/>

<br/>

I'm on summer vacation so I'll be able to get on daily.<br/>

<br/>

Some place where I can make friends, have fun, and be able to feel like I'm really part of the group.<br/>

<br/>

I haven't done either of those two yet, but I would say that I'm more of a PvP type of player. Once I get my party to level 100 then I'll be able to battle against other players.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted you will be on a week trial to see how active you are! I will send you in pm the infos you need!!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Currently, roughly 18 and a half hours. But, I did join on 18 May.<br/>

<br/>

I have played pokemon since 2007, with my Pokemon Diamond on my DS...with countless hours, according to the file, 450ish. Looking for a place to grow and learn.<br/>

<br/>

Honestly don't know what discord is, but according to google, it appears to be TS like, so sure. <br/>

<br/>

Maybe not daily, but I will play at night/weekends. <br/>

<br/>

As mentioned before, a place to grow and learn.<br/>

<br/>

I would say both, a good balance.</t>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 24 and increasing quickly. [On Red server]<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Been playing Pokemon since 5th grade, now I'm 27 on Saturday! I can't believe I didn't hear about this game sooner; it's been a blast!<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes. I'm always on the IRC during the day at work too. <br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? I'm looking for a family, some help on parts I don't know about, hunters, and the social aspect of the game [which is what separates this game from the others]. <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? PvE, currently.</t>

IdtVvFv.png

[glow=teal]Co-Leader of Memoire[/glow]

[glow=purple]Join Memoire today! https://goo.gl/7cFSFE[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="soulvaki"><s>

</s><POST content="167387"><s></s>167387<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 24 and increasing quickly. [On Red server]<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Been playing Pokemon since 5th grade, now I'm 27 on Saturday! I can't believe I didn't hear about this game sooner; it's been a blast!<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes. I'm always on the IRC during the day at work too. <br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? I'm looking for a family, some help on parts I don't know about, hunters, and the social aspect of the game [which is what separates this game from the others]. <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? PvE, currently.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Nuttydave"><s>

</s><POST content="166778"><s></s>166778<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Currently, roughly 18 and a half hours. But, I did join on 18 May.<br/>

<br/>

I have played pokemon since 2007, with my Pokemon Diamond on my DS...with countless hours, according to the file, 450ish. Looking for a place to grow and learn.<br/>

<br/>

Honestly don't know what discord is, but according to google, it appears to be TS like, so sure. <br/>

<br/>

Maybe not daily, but I will play at night/weekends. <br/>

<br/>

As mentioned before, a place to grow and learn.<br/>

<br/>

I would say both, a good balance.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Both been accepted you will be on a week trial on our discord to see how active you guys are!!! I will send the infos you 2 need on pm in a bit!!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>