Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<r><QUOTE author="kenzakisumaki"><s>

</s><POST content="170862"><s></s>170862<e></e></POST> YES !!! i hope i'll be invited ^^ ok i stop spamming ^^<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Ok accepted i will send you the infos you need on pm!! Also you will be in a week trial to see how active you are..</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? Red server: 56hours, 52mins. Blue Server: None but i am starting on it today so i will have more. Just so you know, I play mostly on the blue server since I am pretty much almost done beating Johto in the Red Server.<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. I am a 17 year old on summer break who is currently about be a senior in high school. I joined the game in November. I've been playing pokemon since 2003. First game was Fire Red. Usually, I am the quiet type but i believe this guild will make me more social in game. Also, my favorite pokemon types are ground, electricity, and dragon.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes. <br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes. <br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? What I look for is a group of active players who are dedicated to the game. I also look for people who are willing to battle and trade. <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? I am a little bit of both. I am mostly a pvp player though.</t>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 150 hours <br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild? Well, im looking for some guild and this one seems best so i am(*)applyed so i can be in guild and have fun with all of members!<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? yes</t>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

113 hours and i've been playing for 1.5 week on the red server.<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

Pokemon on pc is something new for me and i got excited about it. Joining this clan would help me alot and give me more fun to enjoy the game!<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

I play like 6-14 hours a day depends on what day :)<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

To have an new experience,friends to chat with,people that can help me,do things together with clan mates.<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

i'm both i like all kinds of stuff mostly i like pokemon hunting haven't tryed out pvp yet but i'm working on a good pvp team ;)</t>

<t>How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Almost exactly 70.<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild?<br/>

Play everyday 15 - 20+ hours <br/>

<br/>

Yes.</t>

squirtle.gif[shadow=white]My Day Care Service[/shadow]squirtle.gif

<r><QUOTE author="kenzang"><s>

</s><POST content="171233"><s></s>171233<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 150 hours <br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild? Well, im looking for some guild and this one seems best so i am(*)applyed so i can be in guild and have fun with all of members!<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Apply like everyone else did please ^^<br/>

<QUOTE author="MukuroShigamine"><s>

</s><POST content="171167"><s></s>171167<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? Red server: 56hours, 52mins. Blue Server: None but i am starting on it today so i will have more. Just so you know, I play mostly on the blue server since I am pretty much almost done beating Johto in the Red Server.<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. I am a 17 year old on summer break who is currently about be a senior in high school. I joined the game in November. I've been playing pokemon since 2003. First game was Fire Red. Usually, I am the quiet type but i believe this guild will make me more social in game. Also, my favorite pokemon types are ground, electricity, and dragon.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes. <br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes. <br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? What I look for is a group of active players who are dedicated to the game. I also look for people who are willing to battle and trade. <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? I am a little bit of both. I am mostly a pvp player though.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="insademan"><s>

</s><POST content="171299"><s></s>171299<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

113 hours and i've been playing for 1.5 week on the red server.<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

Pokemon on pc is something new for me and i got excited about it. Joining this clan would help me alot and give me more fun to enjoy the game!<br/>

yes<br/>

I play like 6-14 hours a day depends on what day :)<br/>

To have an new experience,friends to chat with,people that can help me,do things together with clan mates.<br/>

i'm both i like all kinds of stuff mostly i like pokemon hunting haven't tryed out pvp yet but i'm working on a good pvp team ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Both of you are accepted!! I will send you on pm the infos you nees!! Also you will be on a week trial to see how active you are ^^</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<r><QUOTE author="Exterzy"><s>

</s><POST content="171537"><s></s>171537<e></e></POST> How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Almost exactly 70.<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild?<br/>

Play everyday 15 - 20+ hours <br/>

<br/>

Yes.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I thought i tagged u too....Plz apply like everyone else did ^^</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<t>Hello guys ! <br/>

<br/>

i try to find a guild in this game cuas i love it !<br/>

<br/>

. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

121 hours<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. <br/>

<br/>

Hey my name is Sven and im from Belgium and im 30 years old ( damn !) i know im getting old but i still love this game :D<br/>

i being gaming allrdy a long time , and i have played alot of games , like WoW , d3 hearthstone , Division ..and so on <br/>

<br/>

tbh i dont know yet what it is but i guess you guys will help me figure it out :D<br/>

<br/>

im online everyday and way to many hours :p<br/>

<br/>

to make some new friends to trade and farm with and help eachother out <br/>

<br/>

in this game i try to pvp :D but im still working to get a nice stable group of pokémons</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Furoz"><s>

</s><POST content="172030"><s></s>172030<e></e></POST> Hello guys ! <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

121 hours<br/>

<br/>

Hey my name is Sven and im from Belgium and im 30 years old ( [Censored] !) i know im getting old but i still love this game :D<br/>

i being gaming allrdy a long time , and i have played alot of games , like WoW , d3 hearthstone , Division ..and so on <br/>

<br/>

tbh i dont know yet what it is but i guess you guys will help me figure it out :D<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

in this game i try to pvp :D but im still working to get a nice stable group of pokémons<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Discord is an app we use to chat (we cant use ingame chat as long as we have 3 guilds) its like skype but for gamers ^^ So before accepting you i want to know if you can use Discord !</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<r><QUOTE author="Raich"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Furoz"><s>
</s><POST content="172030"><s></s>172030<e></e></POST> Hello guys ! <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

121 hours<br/>

<br/>

Hey my name is Sven and im from Belgium and im 30 years old ( [Censored] !) i know im getting old but i still love this game :D<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

in this game i try to pvp :D but im still working to get a nice stable group of pokémons<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Discord is an app we use to chat (we cant use ingame chat as long as we have 3 guilds) its like skype but for gamers ^^ So before accepting you i want to know if you can use Discord !<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i allrdy download it on my pc , i just need a invite :)</r>