Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<t>Hello a Finnish 25 year old (well 25 years old in 3 days) guy here who is looking for a guild! I read a little and would like to give it a tryout! Discord I can get. Got headset so no worries! Well...I fill in the survey now then!<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Roughly over 147 hours<br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild?<br/>

Got good experience. Played PWO(Pokemon World Online) for a few years now and I joined PRO somewhere in February I think? Anyways my plan is to get more into the game and by that joining a guild will keep me from getting bored hunting alone and taking a break from the game like I did 3 weeks ago until yesterday. <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

I've got headset so it shouldnt be a problem. <br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

Yes ofc. <br/>

5. PvP/PvE person<br/>

Well I love PvP in all games and would consider trying it out but that will be later. Right now I'm focusing on farming pokes for PokeDex, beating Johto Elite 4(havnt done that yet since my 3 week break away from PRO) and also on farming good IVs stat + nature pokes for sell and keep for future PvP<br/>

6. Membership or no?<br/>

Yes I got membership. I consider donating is a good cause for PRO + you get the bonus of getting more experience and pokedollarsd through it + membership exclusive areas.<br/>

<br/>

PS: Sorry for bad English. Still trying to get a decent English going. ^^<br/>

<br/>

7. Server?<br/>

Red Server ofc<br/>

<br/>

//Ca3n</t>

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Ca3n"><s>

</s><POST content="138797"><s></s>138797<e></e></POST> Hello a Finnish 25 year old (well 25 years old in 3 days) guy here who is looking for a guild! I read a little and would like to give it a tryout! Discord I can get. Got headset so no worries! Well...I fill in the survey now then!<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Roughly over 147 hours<br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild?<br/>

Got good experience. Played PWO(Pokemon World Online) for a few years now and I joined PRO somewhere in February I think? Anyways my plan is to get more into the game and by that joining a guild will keep me from getting bored hunting alone and taking a break from the game like I did 3 weeks ago until yesterday. <br/>

I've got headset so it shouldnt be a problem. <br/>

Yes ofc. <br/>

5. PvP/PvE person<br/>

Well I love PvP in all games and would consider trying it out but that will be later. Right now I'm focusing on farming pokes for PokeDex, beating Johto Elite 4(havnt done that yet since my 3 week break away from PRO) and also on farming good IVs stat + nature pokes for sell and keep for future PvP<br/>

6. Membership or no?<br/>

Yes I got membership. I consider donating is a good cause for PRO + you get the bonus of getting more experience and pokedollarsd through it + membership exclusive areas.<br/>

<br/>

PS: Sorry for bad English. Still trying to get a decent English going. ^^<br/>

<br/>

7. Server?<br/>

Red Server ofc<br/>

<br/>

//Ca3n<e>

</e></QUOTE>

i sent you a PM Welcome! : )<br/>

<QUOTE author="salad226"><s>

</s><POST content="138784"><s></s>138784<e></e></POST> 1. Are you more of a Pvp or a Pve type of person?<br/>

I'm A PvE person now but i'm trying to be a good PvP trainer in the future<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell me a little bit about yourself<br/>

I'm 20 and i'm studying second years in the university, working on the Financial and Banking program...i've been playing pokemon since i was 7, i love the pokemon world so much...but i can only played it alone and it kinda sad. I would love to learn new things, make friends around the world. I want a family where i can contribute to, sharing the joys of the PRO or maybe in the real life<br/>

<br/>

3. 3 was gonna be what are you looking for in a guild :<br/>

-respect people even that they are newbie or not<br/>

-good learning environment about the Pokemon world<br/>

-gotta catch 'em all <E>:Cool:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

sent you a PM also!<br/>

Welcome :D</r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Almost 100h. Just finished both E4 and won against Red on Mt.Silver. Gathering a nice team of pokes at the moment.<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

I am 25 years old guy from Poland, but currently living in Germany. I got a lovely wife and a son, who don't mind when "family's head" waste his time on playing games at the evenings.<br/>

<br/>

Sure.<br/>

<br/>

I am usualy online everyday, as i have plenty of time at evenings and weekends.<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

I am looking for some people to speak with about different strategies, ideas or simply for chill talks. I dont like to play games without being able to 'open' my mouth to anyone. I am a helpful guy with a big distance to myself. <br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

I definitely prefer PvE, but i guess it's because i never was able to try a serious PvP in any game like this. As soon as i finish completing my team, i will start playing PvP with pleasure.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="tr1ckz"><s>

</s><POST content="139205"><s></s>139205<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Almost 100h. Just finished both E4 and won against Red on Mt.Silver. Gathering a nice team of pokes at the moment.<br/>

<br/>

I am 25 years old guy from Poland, but currently living in Germany. I got a lovely wife and a son, who don't mind when "family's head" waste his time on playing games at the evenings.<br/>

<br/>

Sure.<br/>

<br/>

I am usualy online everyday, as i have plenty of time at evenings and weekends.<br/>

<br/>

I am looking for some people to speak with about different strategies, ideas or simply for chill talks. I dont like to play games without being able to 'open' my mouth to anyone. I am a helpful guy with a big distance to myself. <br/>

<br/>

I definitely prefer PvE, but i guess it's because i never was able to try a serious PvP in any game like this. As soon as i finish completing my team, i will start playing PvP with pleasure.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sent you a PM welcome to Memoire!</r>

170 Hours.<br/>

im awesome :'D<br/>

yes !<br/>

yes !<br/>

fun and ppl i can trust :D <br/>

both but more PvP :P<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I am in Doggys Guild "Team Aqua" atm but the problem is: They are never online when im online thats feels pretty weird cause i live in Europe :/ thats the reason why i wanna join "Memoire" ^-^<br/>

<br/>

ACCEPT ME ! :DDD</t>

Guest zuereyes

<br/>

<br/>

Sure.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I definitely prefer PvE, but i guess it's because i never was able to try a serious PvP in any game like this. As soon as i finish completing my team, i will start playing PvP with pleasure.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Dexstrife"><s>

</s><POST content="139633"><s></s>139633<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

170 Hours.<br/>

im awesome :'D<br/>

yes !<br/>

yes !<br/>

fun and ppl i can trust :D <br/>

both but more PvP :P<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I am in Doggys Guild "Team Aqua" atm but the problem is: They are never online when im online thats feels pretty weird cause i live in Europe :/ thats the reason why i wanna join "Memoire" ^-^<br/>

<br/>

ACCEPT ME ! :DDD<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to Memoire! <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<QUOTE author="zuereyes"><s>

</s><POST content="139640"><s></s>139640<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Sure.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

I definitely prefer PvE, but i guess it's because i never was able to try a serious PvP in any game like this. As soon as i finish completing my team, i will start playing PvP with pleasure.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Could you please not copy other filled in formats and make an other new topic for your own not connecting problem, thanks.</r>

<r>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

20 ish Just started and im loving this game. will be playing everyday. Ign is SushiGirl (no not a girl <E>:Grin:</E> )<br/>

24 yr old .I love pokemon. Played all the versions on gba/ds/3ds. I also was competitive on showdown and online for x and y.<br/>

yes.<br/>

yes. besides the long queues <E>:Nervous:</E> <br/>

Having fun.<br/>

PVP but gota do PvE for story <E>:Sleeping:</E></r>