Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild]

<r>I really like what I'm seeing of the guild so if you still have a little space for me I try my luck...<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></B> As of now only 56 hours but I'll probably hit 100 soon as I'll be alone and in holidays in a few days with nothing else to do than study kanjis and play PRO<br/>

<B><s></s>2. Why should we accept you into the guild?<e></e></B> I have good knowledge of the pokemon universe, love to help others and have fun with people, I may not be that good in pvp but I'd like to learn more about it and despite my lack of luck, if anyone want to go hunt shinies or rares I'd be happy to participate too ! My English is not the best either but I really like communicating with others from different places so an international guild would probably be very nice for me. I don't really know how to sell myself but I'd be really glad if you let me the chance to prove that I can be a member able to get along well with everyone in the guild.<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></B> I don't know Discord well but I tried it and am able to visit, I just need to get the hang of it<br/>

<B><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></B> As daily as I can, I'm a student and don't live alone but yes, unless troubles I come everyday</r>

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 30hr<br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild? Because i know a lot about pokemon and i want to make new friends<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes</t>

fgZjjiz.jpg

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 1050 hours :)<br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild? I wants finds some happy when i play game :)<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes<br/>

My ingame: Dragon0900</t>

Shut up please ~!@#$%$

<r><QUOTE author="dragon0900"><s>

</s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 1050 hours :)<br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild? I wants finds some happy when i play game :)<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes<br/>

My ingame: Dragon0900<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Check your PM inbox <E>:Angel:</E></r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 47 hours<br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild? I want to be in a friendly environment, with nice people, and this guild seems like the right place :) i have knowledge of the pokemon games, ive played the first three gens and many other pokemmos. i also want to look more into the competitive side too.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Never used it, but i sure can visit it and learn it ways lol<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes, i usually get on everyday.</t>

• 2 weeks later...

<r>Hello everyone, here is my chance to be a member of ur guild, read it, and enjoy <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? -202 atm<br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild? - Because pokemon Red/Blue>> ALL <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? - Yes I am<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? - Not daily, sometime my week end are.... well time to dance <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

But I'm connected really often like 30 hours per week</r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have:<br/>

This game: 30hrs pokemon in general: thousands of hours<br/>

<br/>

2. Why should we accept you into the guild:<br/>

It sounds to be in a guild and i am usually a nice positive, never mean person, but yea guilds are new to me, so i wanted to try one out<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

yes<br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

yes</t>

Foto_Flexer_Photo.jpg

N07IKhS.gif