Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<r><U><s></s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></U><br/>

i have 10 hours plus and im planning on playing this for a long while but i cant do that solo it is not in my nature to solo mmo games<br/>

<U><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself.<e></e></U><br/>

I am merijn / vliegendholland (IGN) im am 19 years old born and raised in holland i like to play games after work<br/>

<U><s></s>3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></U><br/>

yes it is my top priority because i uselly stream on twitch aswell with discord<br/>

<U><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></U><br/>

yes because i dont like any other game atm and im waiting on a game called pokemon destiny until then im playing this like it is work<br/>

<U><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></U><br/>

having fun laugh and get some more knowledge about the game features<br/>

<U><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></U><br/>

to be honest pvx i like both 50%<br/>

<br/>

I like to be in the guild let me know if good enough my hours are low but im a guy who doesnt like to solo something im a real team player<br/>

<br/>

Vliegendholland</r>

58q2gAl.png

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="sandviper85"><s>

</s><POST content="160247"><s></s>160247<e></e></POST> IGN sandviper85/blue server<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

47 hours<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. <br/>

playing pokemon feels geat and i want to join in a community where we can play and share ideas together<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? <br/>

currently i have exams going on so I cannot guarantee it but will try my best. after the exams i will be<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

friendly envioronment for sharing ideas and feelings<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

PvP have been playing pokemon showdown for about a year<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, Sandviper85! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="vliegendholland"><s>

</s><POST content="160457"><s></s>160457<e></e></POST> <U><s></s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></U><br/>

i have 10 hours plus and im planning on playing this for a long while but i cant do that solo it is not in my nature to solo mmo games<br/>

<U><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself.<e></e></U><br/>

I am merijn / vliegendholland (IGN) im am 19 years old born and raised in holland i like to play games after work<br/>

<U><s></s>3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></U><br/>

yes it is my top priority because i uselly stream on twitch aswell with discord<br/>

<U><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></U><br/>

yes because i dont like any other game atm and im waiting on a game called pokemon destiny until then im playing this like it is work<br/>

<U><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></U><br/>

having fun laugh and get some more knowledge about the game features<br/>

<U><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></U><br/>

to be honest pvx i like both 50%<br/>

<br/>

I like to be in the guild let me know if good enough my hours are low but im a guy who doesnt like to solo something im a real team player<br/>

<br/>

Vliegendholland<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, Vligendehollander! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? i have 150 hours<br/>

2. Are you able to visit Discord? yes ofc <br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? i will ofc<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? hmm good partners to play with and have all fun together in our adventures<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? i would say i am kinda both</t>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 35 hours on Blue 40 ish on Red sooooo 75-80 ish total<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. just a average person catching them all just simple down to earth working person pretty basic boring sorry XD <3<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? if i am able to yes life is strange sometimes<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? freindly companionship<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? pvp mostly to behonest<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

EST time zone hours vary depending on schedule<br/>

IGN- HonorGuardian</t>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

I have played for 110 hours<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

My name is Nick, 19 years old and I'm from Belgium. Since i defeated both e4's, I am hunting alone and don't always find motivation to continue hunting, I hope i can spend time with some other hunters so this game will be more interesting :)<br/>

I am <br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

Almost, if possible the whole week but always 5days a week.<br/>

Competition, playing together, creating friendship, ..<br/>

Now more a PvE, but if i can get the teams i use on other games :)</t>

<r><I><s></s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></I><br/>

I have 19 hours of gameplay.<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself.<e></e></I><br/>

Keeping this strictly Pkmn related;<br/>

My name is Joshua, but I go by the name Meetik in-game. I was an avid Pkmn lover in my youth, playing red, yellow, sapphire, pearl, platinum and finishing with HeartGold and SoulSilver. I also played spin-off games, such as mystery dungeon.<br/>

This was a very long time ago, as I believed I would be ridiculed for my enjoyment of the game as an older teenager. However, I recently discovered other 18+ lovers of the game.<br/>

I came back to the game a couple of months ago and have been making my way on PRO.<br/>

Albeit, most of my Pokemon knowledge is gone now, but I posted here specifically to have a place I can talk with people when I need advice etc..<br/>

Anyhow, you can get to know me better by speaking to me on Discord ;)<br/>

<I><s></s><br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></I><br/>

Certainly. I used to use it for Elite: Dangerous guilds. I will need to set up a new identity for it though.<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></I><br/>

As often as I can be. Sometimes my work prevents me from being online 7 days a week, but I can guarantee to play almost every day.<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></I><br/>

A place to call home, people to call friends and a platform for discussion.<br/>

<br/>

<I><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></I><br/>

PvE, as my competitive knowledge is very limited as of now. Hopefully, that is something I can improve in the future, so I may participate in tournaments.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="HonorGuardian"><s>

</s><POST content="160658"><s></s>160658<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 35 hours on Blue 40 ish on Red sooooo 75-80 ish total<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. just a average person catching them all just simple down to earth working person pretty basic boring sorry XD <3<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? yes<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? if i am able to yes life is strange sometimes<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? freindly companionship<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? pvp mostly to behonest<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

EST time zone hours vary depending on schedule<br/>

IGN- HonorGuardian<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, HonorGuardian! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="iNick"><s>

</s><POST content="160668"><s></s>160668<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

I have played for 110 hours<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

My name is Nick, 19 years old and I'm from Belgium. Since i defeated both e4's, I am hunting alone and don't always find motivation to continue hunting, I hope i can spend time with some other hunters so this game will be more interesting :)<br/>

I am <br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

Almost, if possible the whole week but always 5days a week.<br/>

Competition, playing together, creating friendship, ..<br/>

Now more a PvE, but if i can get the teams i use on other games :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, iNick! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>