Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 142+<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Venezuelan player spanish and english, 20 years old, play like 8 hrs in the day. Kanto and Johto champion.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yeah but i cant speak, me speak english its bad sooow bad xD.<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? yeah normally im up 5 days on the week. and weekends all day.<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? friendship, honestly, and help one to the others in nature and that stuff.<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? Im like Pve and Pvp, but know that im Johto champion, im making pvp teams, and level pokes for sale.<br/>

<br/>

Ty for read. Sorry for bad english</t>

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Sounds like a good guild <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

I don't know yet how to check how many hours of game play I have<br/>

I Love pokemon but also love tow rite poetry and draw too<br/>

I am usually online daily unless something comes up in which case I will try to give notice<br/>

What I am looking for in a guild is mature helpful friendly active guild I don't want to just have ppl to chat with I am looking for an actual bond with people.<br/>

<br/>

To explain a little more about myself I love to help others anyway I can even if it hurts me in the end, I am very level headed and I am not above grunt work in fact I find honor in that. Speaking of honor something you should know about me is I have always loved knights I love what they stand for honor valor virtue how they use their blades not to slay the strong but to protect and uphold the weak. I admire hard work and dedication and I see honor and value in grunt work and in the little things that seemingly are meaningless but in my eyes go a very long way</r>

<t>Oh also I don't know what discord is but I assume it's a way to communicate? i don't know how well my mic on my laptop works but I can give it a try at least</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Blain"><s>

</s><POST content="167932"><s></s>167932<e></e></POST> Sounds like a good guild <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

I don't know yet how to check how many hours of game play I have<br/>

I Love pokemon but also love tow rite poetry and draw too<br/>

I am usually online daily unless something comes up in which case I will try to give notice<br/>

What I am looking for in a guild is mature helpful friendly active guild I don't want to just have ppl to chat with I am looking for an actual bond with people.<br/>

<br/>

To explain a little more about myself I love to help others anyway I can even if it hurts me in the end, I am very level headed and I am not above grunt work in fact I find honor in that. Speaking of honor something you should know about me is I have always loved knights I love what they stand for honor valor virtue how they use their blades not to slay the strong but to protect and uphold the weak. I admire hard work and dedication and I see honor and value in grunt work and in the little things that seemingly are meaningless but in my eyes go a very long way<e>

</e></QUOTE>

If you could plz add the questions too it would be great mate ^^ and we use discord more for chat (we voice chat too sometimes ofcourse)<br/>

<QUOTE author="Tiango"><s>

</s><POST content="167671"><s></s>167671<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 142+<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. Venezuelan player spanish and english, 20 years old, play like 8 hrs in the day. Kanto and Johto champion.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yeah but i cant speak, me speak english its bad sooow bad xD.<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? yeah normally im up 5 days on the week. and weekends all day.<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? friendship, honestly, and help one to the others in nature and that stuff.<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? Im like Pve and Pvp, but know that im Johto champion, im making pvp teams, and level pokes for sale.<br/>

<br/>

Ty for read. Sorry for bad english<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted you will be in a week trial on our discord channel!! I will send you the infos you need on a pm!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

<br/>

1. 130+ hours<br/>

2. My names Justin, I'm 16 years old and love pokemon ^^<br/>

3.Yes<br/>

4.I try to play as much as possible and play whenever I can<br/>

5.I'd like to have fun with everyone and well talk about pokemon and other things we might have in common<br/>

6.I'm really a PvE person but I'm wouldn't mind a battle ^^</t>

<t>Hi guys i would like to join back in the guild if possible :)<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? +300<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. I'm 22 years old "boy" from finland, i love to just chill ,play and listen to good music. <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yea sure send me an invite : ()<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yep if server lets us :D<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? Active people who are willing to talk and chill and play with me <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? Hmm both but mostly PvP , i like farming pokes too and such.</t>

LightDawnx

<r>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

Answer :<br/>

1. 180 Hours<br/>

2. Im 18 years old , boy , fresh graduate from school <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/>

3. Of course discord is so much fun to communicate and sell ur poke to ur guildmate<br/>

4. Yes i am ><<br/>

5. I look for nice teammate and harmony guild and im willing to stay loyal in the guild and improve our guild to be better one<br/>

6. Im both of themm and plus im a shiny collector <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/>

<E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Thekillerremix"><s>

</s><POST content="168248"><s></s>168248<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

<br/>

1. 130+ hours<br/>

2. My names Justin, I'm 16 years old and love pokemon ^^<br/>

3.Yes<br/>

4.I try to play as much as possible and play whenever I can<br/>

5.I'd like to have fun with everyone and well talk about pokemon and other things we might have in common<br/>

6.I'm really a PvE person but I'm wouldn't mind a battle ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="LightDawnx"><s>

</s><POST content="168438"><s></s>168438<e></e></POST> Hi guys i would like to join back in the guild if possible :)<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? +300<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. I'm 22 years old "boy" from finland, i love to just chill ,play and listen to good music. <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Yea sure send me an invite : ()<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? Yep if server lets us :D<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? Active people who are willing to talk and chill and play with me <br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? Hmm both but mostly PvP , i like farming pokes too and such.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="AbyssConduit"><s>

</s><POST content="168468"><s></s>168468<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

Answer :<br/>

1. 180 Hours<br/>

2. Im 18 years old , boy , fresh graduate from school <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/>

3. Of course discord is so much fun to communicate and sell ur poke to ur guildmate<br/>

4. Yes i am ><<br/>

5. I look for nice teammate and harmony guild and im willing to stay loyal in the guild and improve our guild to be better one<br/>

6. Im both of themm and plus im a shiny collector <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/>

<E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Everyone is accepted!! You will be in a week trial!! I will send you in pm the infos you need!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? a little over 24 hours on blue<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself. well I'm mature and I chill all the time I train my pokemon to the fullest extend and I have bad grammer lmao but I'm down to meet new friends and would love to travel to catch em all <br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord? Discord no and don't know what discord is lol<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily? yes but at a very late time I work 10 hours a day lol I know <br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild? friendly companionship and trust worthly people<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? pve I hardly do competition but will do pvp when I know I'm ready to go</t>