Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<r><QUOTE author="McMatter"><s>

</s><POST content="154581"><s></s>154581<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

R: 50 hours<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

R:I am a pve person and I like play games with friends and makes teams<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

R:Yes, sure<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

R:Yes , sure <br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

R:I look for a group of people to Practice attacks<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

R: I am a pve person, But I am not bad in pvp<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, McMatter! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Over 100h, blue server<br/>

Team play over solo play, amazing time u gain from it :)<br/>

Probably<br/>

Yes most of the time :)<br/>

Nice people to talk with while clicking, few rivals to beat them in pvp and to share knowledge ^^<br/>

Both, but prefer pvp a bit more :)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Avalun"><s>

</s><POST content="155623"><s></s>155623<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

Over 100h, blue server<br/>

Team play over solo play, amazing time u gain from it :)<br/>

Probably<br/>

Yes most of the time :)<br/>

Nice people to talk with while clicking, few rivals to beat them in pvp and to share knowledge ^^<br/>

Both, but prefer pvp a bit more :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

i sent you a PM with our discord link in it! WELCOME! :)</r>

<t>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

At this very moment i've played 276 hours/<br/>

<br/>

my in-Game name is Keemo360 an im on blue server...Ive been a Pokemon fan since i was 8 an been playing since. My fav Pokemon is Gengar.. i love the world of anime an can get lost in it.. i feel i love Pokemon so much because it makes me feel like i'm living a mini anime life.<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?..<br/>

I'v never visited but i should be able to<br/>

<br/>

im only at least 4 hours a day but no specific time<br/>

<br/>

People to share my passion with while we have fun An conquer the Pokemon world together<br/>

<br/>

im more of PvE person</t>

<t>Heya,<br/>

<br/>

I'd like to join in your guild,<br/>

<br/>

I'm fairly new to PRO but not to the Pokémon series, I still got the Red, Yellow, Blue, Silver, Gold and Platinum Gameboy games and a few for the advance so I have some skills in Pokémon :)<br/>

<br/>

I don't have a lot of hours yet since I started about 1 day ago, But I have about 10 hours now (and about +4 lvl 22's) I know thats not high or a lot but it may show you guys that I'm a dedicated player!<br/>

<br/>

I'll be trying to be online daily, due to the fact that I'm a teacher I sometimes have to work a lot and can't play, but I'll definitely try!<br/>

<br/>

And what I'd expect from your guild (and I think I already can confirm that) is a fun time, playing with other guildies, helping them out and just having a blast!<br/>

<br/>

I'll be able to visit Discord, since I'm used to VOIP due to my own community (in other games)<br/>

<br/>

And a bit info about myself: I'm 24, Live in the Netherlands, PC gamer at heart (since my 7th year, started with Diablo 1)<br/>

And if there is still something ppl want to know just ask ill always give a honest answer!<br/>

<br/>

Kind Regards,<br/>

FlapPi3</t>

Almost doesn't count!

<t>i have played 300 hours. <br/>

i am i huge fan of pokemon for, as long as i can remember, i enjoy catching and training strong pokemon for pvp.<br/>

yes i am on daily.<br/>

yes i can visit discord. what i look for in a guild is a group of players who under th value of catching and training and battling pokemon, also players who are will to share information to help each other.<br/>

in-game name: lostrelic</t>

<r><QUOTE author="keemo360"><s>

</s><POST content="155912"><s></s>155912<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? <br/>

At this very moment i've played 276 hours/<br/>

<br/>

my in-Game name is Keemo360 an im on blue server...Ive been a Pokemon fan since i was 8 an been playing since. My fav Pokemon is Gengar.. i love the world of anime an can get lost in it.. i feel i love Pokemon so much because it makes me feel like i'm living a mini anime life.<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?..<br/>

I'v never visited but i should be able to<br/>

<br/>

im only at least 4 hours a day but no specific time<br/>

<br/>

People to share my passion with while we have fun An conquer the Pokemon world together<br/>

<br/>

im more of PvE person<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, Keemo360! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="FlapPi3"><s>

</s><POST content="155977"><s></s>155977<e></e></POST> Heya,<br/>

<br/>

I'd like to join in your guild,<br/>

<br/>

I'm fairly new to PRO but not to the Pokémon series, I still got the Red, Yellow, Blue, Silver, Gold and Platinum Gameboy games and a few for the advance so I have some skills in Pokémon :)<br/>

<br/>

I don't have a lot of hours yet since I started about 1 day ago, But I have about 10 hours now (and about +4 lvl 22's) I know thats not high or a lot but it may show you guys that I'm a dedicated player!<br/>

<br/>

I'll be trying to be online daily, due to the fact that I'm a teacher I sometimes have to work a lot and can't play, but I'll definitely try!<br/>

<br/>

And what I'd expect from your guild (and I think I already can confirm that) is a fun time, playing with other guildies, helping them out and just having a blast!<br/>

<br/>

I'll be able to visit Discord, since I'm used to VOIP due to my own community (in other games)<br/>

<br/>

And a bit info about myself: I'm 24, Live in the Netherlands, PC gamer at heart (since my 7th year, started with Diablo 1)<br/>

And if there is still something ppl want to know just ask ill always give a honest answer!<br/>

<br/>

Kind Regards,<br/>

FlapPi3<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, FlapPi3 You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

<r><QUOTE author="lostrelic"><s>

</s><POST content="155983"><s></s>155983<e></e></POST> i have played 300 hours. <br/>

i am i huge fan of pokemon for, as long as i can remember, i enjoy catching and training strong pokemon for pvp.<br/>

yes i am on daily.<br/>

yes i can visit discord. what i look for in a guild is a group of players who under th value of catching and training and battling pokemon, also players who are will to share information to help each other.<br/>

in-game name: lostrelic<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome, Lostrelic! You have been accepted into Memoire! I'll send you a PM with our Discord invite link. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions and/or need further information regarding our guild/community. Enjoy your stay!</r>

<r>Hey there! Been looking for a fun guild to join and would love to join yours if you're still recruiting members!<br/>

<br/>

IGN: SM00R<br/>

<br/>

1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

-As of posting this, 68 hours of gameplay.<br/>

-Played Pokemon my whole life, currently loving this game and would lvoe to be a part of a guild. From the U.S.A, 19 years old.<br/>

-Yes, I'll be able to. Will join voice chat if roommates are quiet.<br/>

-Usually log on once a day, job/school/personal life permitting. <br/>

-Cool people, casual atmosphere, nothing much besides that. <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

-Like PvP, but currently PvE whilst building a team.<br/>

<br/>

Hope to hear back and <E>:thanks:</E> !</r>