Memoire multi-gaming community!

Sceo

Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server!

<r><B><s></s>1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<e></e></B><br/>

6 hours! I just started! <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. Tell us a little about yourself.<e></e></B><br/>

Well, I am 25 years old, and Ive been playing Pokémon since red and blue. I've been dreaming of a game like this for a while and I'm excited to enjoy the experience with a nice group of people! <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Are you able to visit Discord?<e></e></B><br/>

Yes, that shouldn't be an issue <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. Are you going to be online daily?<e></e></B><br/>

I intend to try to get on at least once a day, even if only for a little bit!<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What do you look for in a guild?<e></e></B><br/>

A friendly group of people to do activities and talk with, and to turn to if I need help. I, in turn, hope to be able to help newer people as I gain experience with the game <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<e></e></B><br/>

Oh jeeze, I suppose that depends on my mood. I enjoy both! I haven't ever been hardcore into competitive Pokémon battling so I'm gonna have to learn as I go <E>:Shy:</E></r>

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="SushiGirl"><s>

</s><POST content="139692"><s></s>139692<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

20 ish Just started and im loving this game. will be playing everyday. Ign is SushiGirl (no not a girl <E>:Grin:</E> )<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

24 yr old .I love pokemon. Played all the versions on gba/ds/3ds. I also was competitive on showdown and online for x and y.<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

yes.<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

yes. besides the long queues <E>:Nervous:</E> <br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

Having fun.<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

PVP but gota do PvE for story <E>:Sleeping:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted! Welcome Sending you a PM with more information in a little bit!<br/>

<QUOTE author="Wobbles"><s>

</s><POST content="139696"><s></s>139696<e></e></POST> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have?<br/>

6 hours! I just started! <br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.<br/>

Well, I am 25 years old, and Ive been playing Pokémon since red and blue. I've been dreaming of a game like this for a while and I'm excited to enjoy the experience with a nice group of people! <br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?<br/>

Yes, that shouldn't be an issue <br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?<br/>

I intend to try to get on at least once a day, even if only for a little bit!<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?<br/>

A friendly group of people to do activities and talk with, and to turn to if I need help. I, in turn, hope to be able to help newer people as I gain experience with the game <br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?<br/>

Oh jeeze, I suppose that depends on my mood. I enjoy both! I haven't ever been hardcore into competitive Pokémon battling so I'm gonna have to learn as I go <e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted! Welcome Sending you a PM with more information in a little bit!</r>

<t>Bumpsy</t>

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

<t>Would Love to get in the Blue server guild :D<br/>

1. How many hours of game-play do you have?: I currently have 40 hours of game-play.<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.: My name is Jack and im 15 years old. I am a fun kind person to be around and i love all pokemon games. I recently bought membership for myself and also (Just because im a nice guy :p) bought my friend one as he cant get any money in his bank. Anyway enough about what i have done and more about what im going to do. i will bring a friendly environment to the guild and i will also enjoy being around new faces.<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?: Yes i am always on Discord anyway talking to my friends whilst playing PRO. <br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?: Yes i am on everyday and plan to be for a very long time.<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?: I look for a nice friendly guild. They must take the game seriously but can also have a laugh when necessary. They must be helpful and answer any question roaming around in the guild and most important they MUST be fun to play with otherwise there is no point in playing if you are not having fun with the game<br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?: I am more of a PVE Player. I prefer to avoid player battles as much as possible and only engage in them when having fun with friends. Also i don't mind going up against people in a tournament at least then i know i can try my best but overall i prefer PVE<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for taking the time to read this</t>

[glow=green]Proud Leader of JJRsquad[/glow]

Want to join? click this link here ------> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=38506

concept-2-transp-admin.png

<r><QUOTE author="JackBD"><s>

</s><POST content="140734"><s></s>140734<e></e></POST> Would Love to get in the Blue server guild :D<br/>

1. How many hours of game-play do you have?: I currently have 40 hours of game-play.<br/>

<br/>

2. Tell us a little about yourself.: My name is Jack and im 15 years old. I am a fun kind person to be around and i love all pokemon games. I recently bought membership for myself and also (Just because im a nice guy :p) bought my friend one as he cant get any money in his bank. Anyway enough about what i have done and more about what im going to do. i will bring a friendly environment to the guild and i will also enjoy being around new faces.<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you able to visit Discord?: Yes i am always on Discord anyway talking to my friends whilst playing PRO. <br/>

<br/>

4. Are you going to be online daily?: Yes i am on everyday and plan to be for a very long time.<br/>

<br/>

5. What do you look for in a guild?: I look for a nice friendly guild. They must take the game seriously but can also have a laugh when necessary. They must be helpful and answer any question roaming around in the guild and most important they MUST be fun to play with otherwise there is no point in playing if you are not having fun with the game<br/>

<br/>

6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person?: I am more of a PVE Player. I prefer to avoid player battles as much as possible and only engage in them when having fun with friends. Also i don't mind going up against people in a tournament at least then i know i can try my best but overall i prefer PVE<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for taking the time to read this<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted! Welcome to the guild mate!! I will send you a pm with infos in a bit!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<r><QUOTE author="JackBD"><s>

</s><POST content="140734"><s></s>140734<e></e></POST> Would Love to get in the Blue server guild :D<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted! Welcome to the guild mate!! I will send you a pm with infos in a bit!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>

<r><QUOTE author="Raich"><s>

</s><POST content="140759"><s></s>140759<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="JackBD"><s>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted! Welcome to the guild mate!! I will send you a pm with infos in a bit!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Awesome! Thanks :D</r>

[glow=green]Proud Leader of JJRsquad[/glow]

Want to join? click this link here ------> https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=38506

concept-2-transp-admin.png

<r><SIZE size="150"><s></s>THE SURVEY<e></e></SIZE><br/>

<br/>

1. how many hours of gameplay do you have? - 30 hr 19 min<br/>

2. tell us a little about yourself. - i'm 15 years old and i've like pokémon for 8 years now and i found this game by YouTube. so i tried it and loved it. i'm an understanding person and love to have a joke but when needed to be serious i can. i can light up the mood in any environment. i played all the retro pokémon games and it was like a dream come true when this game come out being able to play with other people<br/>

3. are you able to visit discord? - yes always<br/>

4. are you going to be online daily? - always am<br/>

5. what do you look for in a guild? - I always look for kind and respectful members.<br/>

6. are you a pve or a pvp type of person? - i'm more of an pve person</r>

<r><QUOTE author="ChiefNubNub"><s>

</s><POST content="141338"><s></s>141338<e></e></POST> <SIZE size="150"><s></s>THE SURVEY<e></e></SIZE><br/>

<br/>

1. how many hours of gameplay do you have? - 30 hr 19 min<br/>

2. tell us a little about yourself. - i'm 15 years old and i've like pokémon for 8 years now and i found this game by YouTube. so i tried it and loved it. i'm an understanding person and love to have a joke but when needed to be serious i can. i can light up the mood in any environment. i played all the retro pokémon games and it was like a dream come true when this game come out being able to play with other people<br/>

3. are you able to visit discord? - yes always<br/>

4. are you going to be online daily? - always am<br/>

5. what do you look for in a guild? - I always look for kind and respectful members.<br/>

6. are you a pve or a pvp type of person? - i'm more of an pve person<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Accepted! Welcome to the guild mate!!I will send you pm with the infos you need in a bit!!</r>

[glow=red]

[/glow]

<i>[/b]</i>