reroll ticket buy

Vithu96

I will explain to you how to reroll your Legendary Pokemon.

But first, there is 2 kind of Reroll Ticket. One is called ''Reroll Nature'' and the other is called ''Reroll Ticket''.

Reroll Nature is to change the nature of your legendary Pokemon and you can pick the new nature you want in the process.

Reroll Ticket, Often named IVs Reroll ticket is used to reroll your Pokemon IVs.

Reroll ticket (for IVs) can be traded to a NPC in Vermillon in order to get Two Nature rerolls.

You can also use two rerolls nature to get one Reroll Ticket (IVs).

I dont know what you wanted to reroll, but if you plan on rerolling your legendary nature, you'll need to trade your Reroll Ticket to the grunt in Vermillon.

Ok now, to Reroll your Legendary Pokemon Nature or IVs, you will need to talk to Psychic Marina in Vermillon.

You need to have your legendary in your team, as well as the Ticket needed to reroll your Pokemon..

She will ask you questions and you just have to choose if you want to reroll nature or individuals value (IVs).

You will see, it is very easy to do.

Hope this helped, good game and merry christmas. =3

• Like 2

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

I will explain to you how to reroll your Legendary Pokemon.

But first, there is 2 kind of Reroll Ticket. One is called ''Reroll Nature'' and the other is called ''Reroll Ticket''.

Reroll Nature is to change the nature of your legendary Pokemon and you can pick the new nature you want in the process.

Reroll Ticket, Often named IVs Reroll ticket is used to reroll your Pokemon IVs.

Reroll ticket (for IVs) can be traded to a NPC in Vermillon in order to get Two Nature rerolls.

You can also use two rerolls nature to get one Reroll Ticket (IVs).

I dont know what you wanted to reroll, but if you plan on rerolling your legendary nature, you'll need to trade your Reroll Ticket to the grunt in Vermillon.

Ok now, to Reroll your Legendary Pokemon Nature or IVs, you will need to talk to Psychic Marina in Vermillon.

You need to have your legendary in your team, as well as the Ticket needed to reroll your Pokemon..

She will ask you questions and you just have to choose if you want to reroll nature or individuals value (IVs).

You will see, it is very easy to do.

Hope this helped, good game and merry christmas. =3

Thank you and merry Christmas <3

Hi I did get the Reroll Ticket and the Kyurem but when I click on my Kyurem and Manaphy there is no option Reroll showing, what can I do please?

Greetings, @Vithu96

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To reroll the iv's of kyurem you dont have to click on the reroll, you have to talk with the mentalist in Vermilion city, is a NPC what makes reroll the iv's of your legendary pokemons or change the nature if you have a nature reroll.

I hope you have clarified your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

• Like 1
Nezuko.png

Greetings, @Vithu96

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To reroll the iv's of kyurem you dont have to click on the reroll, you have to talk with the mentalist in Vermilion city, is a NPC what makes reroll the iv's of your legendary pokemons or change the nature if you have a nature reroll.

I hope you have clarified your doubts.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

I have thank you, have a good Christmas!