Don't make play time requirements for quests

Ltian6

Hi all and first I would want to say that PRO should really cancel the time requirements for quests, some peoples are just fast players and they enjoy the game until something shows up like this quest need 250h of playtime to do and he/she have only played for 175h and everything else is done. It feels very annoying and player quit because of it so I think maybe at least lower the play time requirement for quests.

Also may I ask when will there be a new region?

Thanks

Hello @Ltian6

I TOTALLY DISAGREE with you.

First : Hours requirments were higher and higher in the past. Staff already reduced them a lot of time.

Second : When i was a new player in 2015 ; playing a lot for catching these legendaries pokes was a nice thing. "Oh yes i FINALLY have the requirment it's so nice :D"

It gives people a desire to play the game more in my opinion ; it gives some objectifs ; some progression.

You unlock them in a order ; you progress in the game ; step by step ; first Mew ; then Celebi ....Seeing a progression when you play a game is an important thing.

Last thing: Legendaries pokemons is (or at least WAS) something for the "End Game" ; something which should be a bit hard to have ; not a gift. Latios is not a Rattata. If everything is easy ; people will finish the game in 100 hours and then leave it imo.

For your last question : There will probably be a new region this year but there is no more informations about a date.

Have a nice day :RowletHeart:

Edited by Alixx7
  • Like 5

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

Hello @Ltian6

First : Hours requirments were higher and higher in the past. Staff already reduced them a lot of time.

Second : When i was a new player in 2015 ; playing a lot for catching these legendaries pokes was a nice thing. "Oh yes i FINALLY have the requirment it's so nice :D"

It gives people a desire to play the game more in my opinion ; it gives some objectifs ; some progression.

You unlock them in a order ; you progress in the game ; step by step ; first Mew ; then Celebi ....Seeing a progression when you play a game is an important thing.

Last thing: Legendaries pokemons is (or at least WAS) something for the "End Game" ; something which should be a bit hard to have ; not a gift. Latios is not a Rattata. If everything is easy ; people will finish the game in 100 hours and then leave it imo.

For your last question : There will probably be a new region this year but there is no more informations about a date.

Alix la fiotte and this is the worst idea

Edited by Godzer

Hello @Ltian6

Agreed.