A lot of improvements

Vehicleoutofgas

Hello pro staff/community,

It's been like 40 days that im playing pro and there are a lot of things i would like to get off my chest.First of all, congratulations for reviving old stuff pokemon in a retail-mmo-pvp game(those 3 words describe pro 100%). Although there are a lot of improvements that (in my opinion) you could make.

• Improve your "lending" system.

I have mentioned already in a post before. When you lend a pokemon to a guy, after the lending time it returns to the state it was before. There should be an option for the owner to decide which state he prefers (1. original 2. current). There are a lot of guys doing daycare services and this way their life becomes better.

• Improve "grinding". I know it sounds stupid since mmo games have a lot of grind usually BUT you should consider some stuff. People join PRO, they do the 4 story quests and most of them quit after this ( I joined with 5 friends and im the only one playing 1 month later.)Maybe some join during xmas or easter events and leave ( During xmas there were 600-700 online during the most part of the day and the past 5 days 300-400). Why? because grinding in pokemon is too hard. Example #1. If you wanna have a "pvp Jolteon" You should have 30/31 speed,25+ sp attack, good defensive stats, and Hidden Power Ice(otherwise it sucks). Estimated time to get this? 50-60 days of grinding ( considering the fact that its rarity tier is 8-9). Example #2, lets say you want to have a "pvp dragonite" what do you need? 31 speed (otherwise go wash dishes its trash) 28+ atk, good defenses, Adamant nature and Marvel Scale(hidden ability). For those who don't know, hidden ability chance without having a medalion is 5%. So for someone who doesnt have money it will take like 40-50 days of gameplay. Probably 5-10 days less if he buys a medalion. Example #3 "pvp greninja" 31 speed 28+atk,28+sp atk, at least decent defenses, naive nature, hidden ability etc etc, estimated time to catch 60-70 if you are lucky enough. Nevermind i can give you examples all day of how hard grinding is in this game.

Ways to improve grinding

• Reroll Hidden Power Coin. Maybe for 500k, maybe for 1m, maybe as an event reward but this makes pvp a lot spicier and grinding less annoying.
  • Swap IVS Coin(IMO opinion the most important). For example if you find a chansey with 31 hp, 31 defense,31 speed and 3 sp defense you would be able to swap the speed with sp def stat. Yes i know this sounds dumb since IV stands for Individual Values but since there is a reroll ivs for legendaries there could be a feature like this. The last 30 days i've seen a lot of people grinding xmas event. Many of them posted their pokemons in all chat and saying stuff like "what if it's attack was sp atk". Seriously consider a feature like this At least for rarity 8 and 9 pokemons.
  • Reroll Hidden Ability too, imagine wasting 30 days of grinding and finally you find a dragonite with 31 atk 31 spd,25+ defenses but with inner focus ability. I would break my keyboard :P
  • (less important)Another option would be to change the spots of some pokemons based on their nature. For example if u go to a cave to find geodude with an adamant sync you should put other pokemons that suits the adamant nature. This way you will avoid "adamant magmar" or "timid dragonite" etc.
  • (less important)Oh btw, consider removing trash natures like docile etc, that do nothing.

More features:

Auction System.

You could create an auction system where anyone could sell it's pokemon either for a specific amount of pokedollars or a bid system(with starting price, max price or instaprice, time of bid, minimum raise etc etc).

PROS

• People can sell pokemons while they are offline.
  • No scams will be made since everything will be automatic, so moderators wont need to ban fraud actions.

CONS

• Maybe its a little time consuming to write as a code but its easy
  • Bugs may occur if someone buys a pokemon and uses in pvp at the same time (But you can simply lock the pokemon in pc while it is in auction mode)

Some more improvements

• There is a stupid rule in trade chat "Please wait 5 posts before you post anything in trade chat". Dude please :P there is already a flood protector which doesn't allow the user to post in less than 30 seconds PLUS you can't repost the last message you wrote. Just add a 3rd restriction in trade channel, if the user posted in the last 4 posts then send a message like "Please wait at least 5 posts before you post in trade chat"
  • Add MACROS. Every single mmo game should have macros. This way you improve grinding since people dont have to click "w a s d" all the time to farm. YES you can buy a keyboard with macros but mobile users will appreciate this. You can add chat macros apart from moving macros, but with the proper restrictions in order to avoid spam messages.

That is a lot for now i think, please consider all of them since they are simple and easy to be made.

Cheers

Hello @VehicleOutOfGas

Staff members take a look at yours suggestions, you don't have to worry for that but that don't mean we have to reply at every suggetions we just think about it and wait for see what think the community.

Also the hunt of Pokemon's in PRO is kinda hard and it's desired, it's a MMO if everyone can have a Pokemon easly or can change a IV + Ability easly the economy of our both server will start to be useless, so sometimes you should buy some Pokes it will be more worth. If all players can have everything so easly they will don't have many goal in game . Yes we got a PVP community but also some people just prefer hunt sell and collect their favorite Pokemon's . We have to make everyone +/- happy.

You are a beginer ? and want make money ? no problem :

-Hunt pokemon in Cerulean Cave or Pinkan Island Forest (around 50k/hours with MS)

-Daycare (EV / LVL UP) for others peoples (around 35k 50k by pokemon)

-Start to doing bosses (when you have unlock all of them you win like around 1m every 12 days )

-Start to doing digs (around 1m/1m5 by month you can do them every 3 days)

-You are allowed to have 4 accounts on PRO so you can multiplied by 4 Boss and digs gains.

Also our dev's are working on a Auction Housse in our new dashboard.

Last thing Using Macro in pro is not authorized so you will not see a update for this.

Thanks @WhiteBaron

Edited by WhiteBaron

lsqu.jpg

Bugs Report Center

Client Bugs - Pvp Bugs - Npc's/Quests Bugs - Mapping Bugs

Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

MMOs are for hard workers. All those suggestions except Auction House are to make the game easy, which is not the direction we ever followed. Hidden power is related to IVs you can't randomly change it.

About macro, it won't happen.

• Like 3

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.