Ms Medalion

Op31

I want to ask something, if someone want to sell a mini ms medallion is it bad? Yes, no and why.(I dont know, this is why I am asking).

Hello @OP31,

I would like to inform you that mini membership medallions are untradeable items.

They have been giving in the past as compensation for server downtime to everyone, hence why you can't trade them.

Selling any other sort of MS isn't a bad thing. PRO has a economy and a lot of people interested in buying Medallions.

Hope this answered your question.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello @OP31,

I would like to inform you that mini membership medallions are untradeable items.

They have been giving in the past as compensation for server downtime to everyone, hence why you can't trade them.

Selling any other sort of MS isn't a bad thing. PRO has a economy and a lot of people interested in buying Medallions.

Hope this answered your question.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

But is it bad if I want ti trade a mini ms medallion?

Ok, thank you very much

No problem, will lock the thread now since I can't assist you anymore.

Make sure to read the PRO Rules to find out what is punishable and what is not.

Have a good day!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.