CANNOT ACCESS

Rahanda

Please help i cant access Silver server my old account from 2015 ago please back. but i can access Gold server only new player start from beginner again T_T

Hi there @Rahanda

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You will have to go to your dashboard, which can be found here, and merge your Red and Blue servers together in order to access Silver. This is because the Red and Blue servers have been combined, and Yellow server became Gold server.

"This thread" will explain everything you need to know and how to merge your accounts. Make sure that when you are merging, to select the server you don't want to lose your story progression on as your main server.

I hope this helped solve your issue, if you have any further questions please feel free to reply.

Thanks and have a great day.

Hi there @Rahanda

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You will have to go to your dashboard, which can be found here, and merge your Red and Blue servers together in order to access Silver. This is because the Red and Blue servers have been combined, and Yellow server became Gold server.

"This thread" will explain everything you need to know and how to merge your accounts. Make sure that when you are merging, to select the server you don't want to lose your story progression on as your main server.

I hope this helped solve your issue, if you have any further questions please feel free to reply.

Thanks and have a great day.

Thank you for this direction my account was successful

Thank you for this direction my account was successful

I'm glad that your problems have already been solved.

I'll now be closing the thread.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love