NPC Trade Tracker

Shinycelebi

Hello everyone. This time the suggestion has to do with trades. Many people daily either forget where they lent or traded their items / Pokemons etc. for various reasons, either they come back from long breaks or they have Alzheimer's disease, which leads to "bothering" (cannot find a more appropriate word, even though it's their "job" to help on such matters) Trade moderators for something so small, while waiting for X time to get a reply. I'm not here to judge, just suggesting that there could be a NPC Trade Tracker which would show you at real time where your Pokemon are and who has them. I'm not close to programming so I wouldn't know how hard that is to be achieved, but I'm sure it can happen.

If making an NPC cannot work, maybe with a help of a bot it would make things easier. Let me know your thoughts on this one. Have a great day/night.

• Like 6
Shinycelebi_signiture.png?width=1442&height=326

+1 but not with the NPC

Having access at our Trade Logs would be a nice feature.

Trade Moderators already have these tools but i think we should have access to it. It woulb be amazing.

Maybe this feature can come with the Auction House in the New Dashboard.

Have a nice day ♥

• Like 1

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

Hello everyone. This time the suggestion has to do with trades. Many people daily either forget where they lent or traded their items / Pokemons etc. for various reasons, either they come back from long breaks or they have Alzheimer's disease, which leads to "bothering" (cannot find a more appropriate word, even though it's their "job" to help on such matters) Trade moderators for something so small, while waiting for X time to get a reply. I'm not here to judge, just suggesting that there could be a NPC Trade Tracker which would show you at real time where your Pokemon are and who has them. I'm not close to programming so I wouldn't know how hard that is to be achieved, but I'm sure it can happen.

If making an NPC cannot work, maybe with a help of a bot it would make things easier. Let me know your thoughts on this one. Have a great day/night.

+1 but not with the NPC

Having access at our Trade Logs would be a nice feature.

Trade Moderators already have these tools but i think we should have access to it. It woulb be amazing.

Maybe this feature can come with the Auction House in the New Dashboard.

Have a nice day ♥

Had the exact same thought the other day, account trade log in the dashboard. Glad I stumbled on this suggestion, +1.

• Like 1
b883fc84b57235e6fe57f409716ae68d.gif