Complete MS Areas

Soylerturk

Hi admin. I have question. I was looking ms areas but I dont find all. I only know leev town, dock island, Pokémon Tower Underground, Safari Exclusive, Sevii Islands. I was go everywhere.

But what mean complete ms areas. I want to do a full world quest.

Yours truly.

Hello,

Those MS exclusive areas you mentioned are indeed the only one in the game (Leev town, Dock island, Pokémon Tower Underground, Safari Exclusive, Sevii Islands).

For more info about membership areas and spawns I suggest you to check this link on the PRO Wiki about Membership.

I hope this answered your question.

If it didn't please don't hesitate to ask for a better explanation and mention what else you want to know.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Thx so much admin

No problem!

I will lock this thread now since you got your question answered and I can't assist you anymore on this matter.

May you have questions in the future make sure to make a new thread in the right subforum and ask them there.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.