Teaching Moonblast to Clefable and Charm to Chansey

Fafouney

Dear Staff,

I did 2 huge mistakes. Since you can't bring back a poke to its previous evolution, do you have the power to teach a move which comes from a pre-evolution to a fully evolved pokemon ?

If so, could you teach Moonblast To my Clefable instead of Cosmic Power and Charm to Chansey instead of Protect ?

Regards

Clef.PNG.bea9eda915fbc147ee5a830bdc8f1710.PNGChansey.PNG.95b9d6c40a4c3543527c1c03c795d5b8.PNG

Dear Staff,

I did 2 huge mistakes. Since you can't bring back a poke to its previous evolution, do you have the power to teach a move which comes from a pre-evolution to a fully evolved pokemon ?

If so, could you teach Moonblast To my Clefable instead of Cosmic Power and Charm to Chansey instead of Protect ?

Regards

[ATTACH type=full" width="515px" alt="Clef.PNG]124331[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" align="left" width="502px" alt="Chansey.PNG]124330[/ATTACH]

Hello @Fafouney

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Fortunately, there exists a Pre-evolution move tutor in PRO located in each region's daycare:

- Route 5 (Kanto)

- Route 34 (Johto)

- Route 117 (Hoenn)

- Solaceon Town (Sinnoh)

You will need to do a series of quests in order to unlock said daycare, which you can follow here: Egg-move guide

After unlocking the daycare, simply walk behind the old couple and you'll find the Pre-evolution move tutor. Each move you teach your pokemon will cost 10k.

Hopefully this solves your issue, if you have any questions feel free to reply to this thread.

Thanks and have a nice day.

• Like 1