Can't switch the order of my Pokemons

Warcry16

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem. I haven't played on my account for a long time now and just started to play again.

The Problem is I can't switch the order of my Pokemons also I cannot put them in the PC.

I am freshly in Johto now and this problem occurs probably because all the other pokemons are from Kanto except for Cyndaquill which I can bank in my PC.

Could you please have a look into this?

Thank you.

Hello everyone,

I have a little problem. I haven't played on my account for a long time now and just started to play again.

The Problem is I can't switch the order of my Pokemons also I cannot put them in the PC.

I am freshly in Johto now and this problem occurs probably because all the other pokemons are from Kanto except for Cyndaquill which I can bank in my PC.

Could you please have a look into this?

Thank you.

Hello,

I moved all the Kanto Pokemon from your party to your storage box only Cyndaquil should remain in your party at the moment.

Good luck with the Johto story, if you have any questions feel free to visit the forums and ask about it in the right subforum.

Kind regards, Contrary

Locked thread as resolved.

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.