I Cant Transfer To Gold

Iammeetdp

Soo the reason that the website suggests me for not being able to transfer to gold is that i still have open lent trades, But i am pretty sure i dont have an. I think the Reason for these happening is the bugged lent trade of Conkeldurr that i did with my friend ingame. To elaborate, i traded (lent) him the Poke for 2-3 hrs as i recall, but it didnt return to me even after 12 hrs or soo, My friend later returned me the poke manually ( Send back now option) . Maybe these bugged trade is still stopping me from transfering server. Hope u guys can Help 889589129_Servertransfer.PNG.58fa961c4d45c8706926fc63b697a279.PNG

Soo the reason that the website suggests me for not being able to transfer to gold is that i still have open lent trades, But i am pretty sure i dont have an. I think the Reason for these happening is the bugged lent trade of Conkeldurr that i did with my friend ingame. To elaborate, i traded (lent) him the Poke for 2-3 hrs as i recall, but it didnt return to me even after 12 hrs or soo, My friend later returned me the poke manually ( Send back now option) . Maybe these bugged trade is still stopping me from transfering server. Hope u guys can Help [ATTACH alt=Server transfer.PNG]126162[/ATTACH]

Hello @iammeetdp,

I would like to inform you that all of your lending trades expire in 2 days.

You should be able to change servers then, so have a little bit patience now.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Ohh, Thanks Alot :)

No problem!

I will lock this thread as it has no purpose anymore.

If you have any questions make sure to ask them! (in the right subforum ofcourse)

Have a good day,

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.