Can't progress!

Mortalbubby

I just started on gold no problems but my friends are in silver server so i switched. I got to were i need to visit school and fight jackson i fought an lost. Talked to everyone in school and headed towards forest old man says go check out the school and i cant progress pass this point i spent hours leveling before i tried to go past him since i lost to jackson. I don't wanna make a new account and re grind for hours any help with this would be great. Silver server Mortalbubby.

I just started on gold no problems but my friends are in silver server so i switched. I got to were i need to visit school and fight jackson i fought an lost. Talked to everyone in school and headed towards forest old man says go check out the school and i cant progress pass this point i spent hours leveling before i tried to go past him since i lost to jackson. I don't wanna make a new account and re grind for hours any help with this would be great. Silver server Mortalbubby.

Hello @mortalbubby,

I would like to inform you that if you lose to Jackson then you will have to talk with the receptions and then return back to Pallet Town and ask his mom to come and move him.

His house is the one next to your house.

If you beat Jackson then you are free to move on to Viridian Forest.

Here is the Kanto walkthrough that can help you with the story.

Hope this information helps you to continue.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.