Lost pokemon

Kingardens

Hello, I haven't played PRO for ~1year, and recently, I connect my account and saw that my Tyranitar wasn't in my team anymore. I check my PC and no Tyranitar in. I don't know why my Tyranitar has faded away ! Can someone help me ?

Greetings, @KingArdens

Sorry for the inconvenience.

After a long search through your Pc and trade logs i couldnt find your Tyranitar, can you please try to remember another accounts that you had to check if the tyranitar is on that account?

i will be waitting your reply.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Hi Nezuko, thank you for the time you spend on my problem :) ! Unfortunately I don't have another account and I don't know why you can't find my tyranitar :/. It wasn't mine from the start I traded it. I fought with it on pvp (I don’t know if it use full) I hope you will find something.

Thanks again

Edited by KingArdens

Hi Nezuko, thank you for the time you spend on my problem :) ! Unfortunately I don't have another account and I don't know why you can't find my tyranitar :/. It wasn't mine from the start I traded it. I fought with it on pvp (I don’t know if it use full) I hope you will find something.

Thanks again

Greetings, @KingArdens

i would like to know if you deleted your tyranitar as mistake a long time ago.

I will be waitting your reply.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Hello Nezuko, I don’t remember but maybe that’s how I lost it. It would be an explanation of this mystery :/

Greetings, @KingArdens

But unfortunately we can not recover the tyranitar anymore, we can not find on our trades or your pc or in your deleted pokemon, time ago we did a whip of deleted pokemon to make the servers more stable and get more storage maybe when this happened your tyranitar got deleted, i hope you understand it and once again sorry for the issue you have experienced, this whip of data dont happen often so it will not happen again.

have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png