Old Charater Limit - For Trade Chat only

Allsmell

So expanding the charater limit on chat was a really good QoL update, its made it alot easier to share info and talk in general,

Problem

however, trade is channel of copy and paste, no other channel has repetition to the same extent(and thats fine). But the larger text limit which some players are using the max, and then copy and pasting every 1 or 2 mins means that watching all channels becomes untenable.

Suggested solution

Return Trade chat (and only Trade chat) to the lower limit of charaters, whatever that was before.

Addition

Personally I would like it if in trade we could only post 4 pokémon each, but i recoginse that this part of the suggestion might have less support and is also less important

Tldr: return trade to less copy walls

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

+1

There is many people who ''abuse'' of the new caracter limit. I wont put screenshots as it could be very disrepectfull to these people.

But reading stuff like : Wtb epic xmax dratini, or wtt for my xmas ralts. Wts houdoom mount, stantler mount, lapras surf mount, arcanine mount, muk mount. Also wts leppa berries 1k= each, metal coat 10k each .... ect ect.

I know that they want to sell they're stuff, but when there is two players doing this in the same time, it litteraly take all the trade channel place.

During that time, I'm there trying to sell one Pokemon or two, but when I post, their huge posts litteraly take all the place.

Idk if the best would be to go back to the previous caracter limit, since it was very small in some case (like sharing auction infos).

But I think it should definitavly be lowered from what we have right now.

That's all for me, thanks and good day.

• Like 1

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

• 1 month later...

Totally agree but the solution i have find on that is just increase the size of chat the bad thing on that is sometimes is annoying when you play from Android

On both computer and Android you can drag the chat box larger from the top left corner of the chat box.

For me this isn't always the solution, I like to watch all chats simultaneously and use /all /hel /t ect

• Like 1

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974