Game crash

Pokemaster9094

Hello Pokemaster9094,

Sorry for your inconvenience. Please be sure to check out our Common Issues Thread. I has a section on Crash Issues and how to fix them. Also please be sure that you are useing the newest Client Version. You can find the newest Version here.

I also add a Quote fom the Section with the Crash Issues since it might be more convenient for you :-)

Crash issues

Sometimes, it is possible to encounter client issues such as crash, freeze or client lags. The first thing suggested to do in these cases is to delete all the old pro files and folders that you have on your device, including the temporary files (https://tinyurl.com/deletetempfiles) and the trashbin, and then redownload the latest client from here: PRO CLIENT DOWNLOAD.

If the said procedure should not fix those issues, here there are other methods that you can try:

Other possible solutions to the crash issues:

• Run the game in compatibility mode
  • Update your Display/Graphical Drivers
  • Add an exception for the client in your Firewall and Antivirus
  • Update your Windows Version
  • Clear out your Physical Memory or Ram to free up space
  • Terminate processes you don't need in the Task Manager

Sometimes, it is even possible that the issue is caused by the unzip software. Therefore, trying to unzip with a different one may help:

• Windows
    • Unzip file without using WinRAR or 7zip or, if not used them before, try them.

[*]Mac

Unzip the client using one of the following sofrwares:

Please let me know if that solved your Problem. Otherwise we have to look what else we can do about this.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Alright. Can you give me a little more infos? What System are you playing? What from the above Points have you tried? When does it happen? When u talk to the sailor or when you arrive? Same for the Stop (I asume you mean Pokestop?)

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

i cleared the temp files , and delted the client before i did that.. i ran pro in the win 7 compatability mode .... i play pro in a win 7 64 bit laptop i3 processor 2.40 ghz(ik a crappy pc) ... this computer is pretty old . the crash happens when i reach the harbor . I talk to the sailors and it says loading map and when the map is loaded is just crashes like the screenshot.as for when i later login it says loading map and it crashes.

1. Create a shortcut to the PRO exe and name it what ever you wish.

2. Next, right click your shortcut and goto properties, when you get there you will find a textbox that says "Target" and then the location of the PRO exe you created a shortcut for.

What you will want to do is after the end of it, type -force-d3d11 or -force-opengl or -force-glcore. (Add a space between .exe and -force)

3. Hit Apply, and then run the shortcut you created.

[spoiler=Example]d6b6bc290427a88bdc5d-5.png.badc473f3f8f85bf3f3bf23f1dd00e3f.png

spacer.png