gender-neutral clothes

Amygdala

Make gender-exclusive clothes open to both genders. I can't think of one reason why no one should be to use said clothes besides of course lack of artists but of course when they sign up for this "job" this is something that's in the purview of their work. Maybe we could use this as a test for new people applying. This would, of course, benefit the LGBT community in this game. Or anyone that enjoys the design of clothing that's outside what's considered the 'norm' for their gender. Anyway please give this a thought I'm sure I'm not the only that was disappointed when they found out we couldn't use the Sailor moon WIG because they were not the "right gender." Anyway, WE DON'T STAN GENDER ROLES.

Edited by Amygdala
  • Like 2

Make gender-exclusive clothes open to both genders. I can't think of one reason why no one should be to use said clothes besides of course lack of artists but of course when they sign up for this "job" this is something that's in the purview of their work. Maybe we could use this as a test for new people applying. This would, of course, benefit the LGBT community in this game. Or anyone that enjoys the design of clothing that's outside what's considered the 'norm' for their gender. Anyway please give this a thought I'm sure I'm not the only that was disappointed when they found out we couldn't use the Sailor moon WIG because they were not the "right gender." Anyway, WE DON'T STAN GENDER ROLES. hehe xd razzle dazzle outta here.

akatsuki robe, usable for both genders.

• Like 1
Sin_titulo-3.png