Whiteshield recruiting pvpers

Whiteshield

1.Ig: Sineij / lrl: Davide/ Sanchi

2 Attached file

3 22

4 I'm looking for more pokemon to finish my team, what you see is a temporary team

5 SIneij#4572

6 I would like to join because you are an active and competitive guild of what I have noticed and I would like to be part of it because I am also very active as a player

Hello what rating you reaching every season approximately

Just a Greek dude.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

1. IGN: SagexDemize IRL: Bryan
  2. 17
  3. I just started pvp’ing so 0. (Had about 12 wins and 40+ losses last season)
  4. Demize#5243
  5. I want to join because I’m looking for a place to improve my pvp a lot faster than I would on my own. Being part of a nice community and being able to make friends in the game sounds like a lot of fun.3E385792-B24E-42F0-81B9-F6E7C696847C.jpeg.e466077f754615a4a5e6b3ce9e557bdf.jpeg

1. IGN: SagexDemize IRL: Bryan
  2. 17
  3. I just started pvp’ing so 0. (Had about 12 wins and 40+ losses last season)
  4. Demize#5243
  5. I want to join because I’m looking for a place to improve my pvp a lot faster than I would on my own. Being part of a nice community and being able to make friends in the game sounds like a lot of fun.[ATTACH type=full" alt="3E385792-B24E-42F0-81B9-F6E7C696847C.jpeg]135294[/ATTACH]

Im sry but you dont meet requirements we are looking for good pvpers already who can reach 100rating easy instead you can join whiteshield academy till you become that good pvp player and join whiteshield

Just a Greek dude.

• 1 month later...