suicune bug

Maestrale

Hey there @maestrale

Can you please go to the Bell Tower located in Ecruteak City. Which is this building shown in the image below:

[spoiler=Bell Tower]

lightshot_1583187952.jpeg.a2d451d851cdd7be8d8c2034314a79e7.jpeg

Once in the building head you will be in the map Bell Tower Barrier Station 1F, head down the stairs to Bell Tower Station B1F defeating all the Sage's there and going into the next room the Bell Tower. In the Bell Tower the Legendary Beast's should be running around like in this image below:

Legendarybeasts_1-1-3-1-1-1.png.cb2b1024d4182785a10b3df4b758762e.png

Interact with them and they should run away. After they have run away, find all the beasts data in their respective places for any Legendary Quest regardless if you already seem to have their data in the dex as they will not count for the Legendary Quest's as data for them can be acquired from Bosses or PvP.

These are the places to find them in:

•Entei - Johto Safari Mountain Zone

•Suicune - up the waterfall in Tohojo falls

•Raikou - Mt. Silver 3F

If you want to see more information regarding the quest check out the LEGENDARY MEGA THREAD or THE BEAST'S WIKI PAGE.

Hope this information can help, have a great day!

spacer.png

yo

theres probably a bug in my game, i cant find suicune in order to get dex data in tohjo falls

how we can fix dat?

Hello @maestrale

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just to confirm, have you battled the Entei at Johto Safari Mountain Zone and the Raikou at Mt.Silver 3f, or did you simply obtain their dex data through bosses?

As Waleed had stated, you need to interact with them in the Bell Tower in order for them to spawn at their respective locations.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thank you and have a great day!