Game crashes a lot

Ashbash231

Hello there, I have been having some issues wherein my game keeps crashing to the desktop at random times, mainly when battle triggers happen.

It is related to a driver issue, but no matter what driver versions I use with clean installs I still get the same crashing result over time, and I am forced to use the 32Bit client for the time being as that is the one that crashes the least, but then I am limited with RAM, as I have 16GB ram.

When I look at the crash reports the game generates with Unitys automatic crash generation mechanic, it says that my atidxx32/64.dll caused an Access Violation. Of course it is related to a Direct X Video Driver issue, but I am unsure on how I can avoid it from being a persistent issue, as I have lost out on xp and money from Gyms and trainers because when I crash during the battle trigger or during the battle system it classes it as an automatic wipe out and I log back in, in the pokemon center, hopefully there is some way to fix this as it is getting a little inconvenient with the queue times, probably spent nearly an hour so far in queue in total thanks to crashes. :(

My Video Card is an AMD R9 280X Vapor-X edition 3GB.

:thanks:

Regards

Ash

Hi,

What OS are you using? The Problems are familiar with windows 10 crash appearences. Try those steps: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

Report back if it worked or not.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

105356 Hello there, I have been having some issues wherein my game keeps crashing to the desktop at random times, mainly when battle triggers happen.

It is related to a driver issue, but no matter what driver versions I use with clean installs I still get the same crashing result over time, and I am forced to use the 32Bit client for the time being as that is the one that crashes the least, but then I am limited with RAM, as I have 16GB ram.

When I look at the crash reports the game generates with Unitys automatic crash generation mechanic, it says that my atidxx32/64.dll caused an Access Violation. Of course it is related to a Direct X Video Driver issue, but I am unsure on how I can avoid it from being a persistent issue, as I have lost out on xp and money from Gyms and trainers because when I crash during the battle trigger or during the battle system it classes it as an automatic wipe out and I log back in, in the pokemon center, hopefully there is some way to fix this as it is getting a little inconvenient with the queue times, probably spent nearly an hour so far in queue in total thanks to crashes. :(

My Video Card is an AMD R9 280X Vapor-X edition 3GB.

:thanks:

Regards

Ash

AMDs Crimson update bs could be the cause of it, try doing what this video says (for both 32 and 64)

just throw it onto the youtube url /watch?v=Ey5DG8VsGS0