Looking for people with video editing skills

Sgarac

I have started a youtube series for PRO for boss guides. I require a person who is willing to make me an intro video related to my channel. DM me for reward and details. I could really use help of people to further make people interested in my videos. Rewards will ofcourse be in the form of ingame currency only

• Like 1
Sin_titulo-4.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Found something? I think that it is always better to learn such skills; video editing is something that will always be needed. 

I once got a guy from Fiverr, and this was total trash. Paid 50$ for a Windows movie maker editing style. 

For editing, I'm using movavi. You don't need to be a professional in editing to make great videos with it cause it's got a lot of AI features. Read more about it here: https://www.movavi.com/imovie-for-windows/

Edited by Ryotamurakami

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2023 at 11:25 PM, Ryotamurakami said:

Found something? I think that it is always better to learn such skills; video editing is something that will always be needed. 

I once got a guy from Fiverr, and this was total trash. Paid 50$ for a Windows movie maker editing style. 

For editing, I'm using movavi. You don't need to be a professional in editing to make great videos with it cause it's got a lot of AI features. Read more about it here: https://www.movavi.com/imovie-for-windows/ geometry dash scratch

I also use Movavi to edit my videos. This is the best editing tool. Besides, I suggest Filmora 

Edited by Myrnawatson