TRINITY - Currently looking for active PvP members

Black

How old are you and where are you from?

I am 23 years old and i am from vietnam

Why would you like to join Trinity?

This is best guild :3

What is the highest rating you've ever got?

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now?

about 1432h

What else other than rating can you contribute to Trinity?

anythink

Add a picture of your trainer card in the application.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="144901]144901[/ATTACH]

Hey,

sorry for the waiting time. At this time of the season we only want to accept people with some rating since we are a PvP oriented guild. If you want to join, you have to prove that you can help us with rating. But as long you are on 1 rating we wont accept you this season, sorry. ._.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

17 years old, from United States

Need a good pvp guild to be in while I grind ranked, trying to hit leaderboard this season. Just got back into a game after a year of inactivity.

300, used to be in Illusion and Immortals (Blue), and Predators (Silver)

How much hours did you play PRO so far and how many hours do you play right now?

528 Hours total

Planning on playing a few hours a day, depending on whether I join a guild or not.

Someone to talk to in general. Quarantine got me bored asf so I'm usually on most of the time.

What is your Discord ID?

ak#4148

asdasdasd.PNG.ba70ab6456a48c1e9e133b58ddbcba9d.PNG

How old are you and where are you from? i'm 21 years old and i'm from Finland

Why would you like to join trinity? well, not only that i've heard that you are looking for anyone who must fight pvp often or everyday, but also i've heard about this guild trinity has been merged, somewhere past of 1 year, i was in the guild named scarlet and the reason i want to join this guild, its because i'm looking for new friends, some new pvp tip advices for keeping myself in a good position and win many matches as i can for sharing my rates for trinity guild, and more importantly once if i join trinity guild, i try to make sure that i try not to turn myself out from trinity, nor disappointing them.

What is the highest rating you ever got? If you mean to ask how many rates i had in high until i couldn't managed to keep on winning pvps. i had 237 pvp rates during in this month may 15 2020.

How much hours did you played PRO so far and how much hours do you play right now? I have 3642 hours played in pro currently, and my playing hours depends on days that if i have often free times to play, when i'm at my home, i play 3-4 hours per days, depending on when i have no personal things to do from pro and i rarely spend my time with my parents in their home, because they need me a lot often me to help them for somenthing works. but playing 3-4 hours is not always everyday i play pro, i might play maximum 3 hours, because of these times when i might play somenthing games or i have some things to do in finland town Porvoo.

What else than rating can you contribute to trinity? doing boss battles in pro, participating for any season of pro's event ( summer season, valentine's day event, halloween event or finding anything pvp rare pokemons to use for myself or sharing them to other guildmates.

What is your Discord ID?

Finlandguy#0364

here is also my current trainer card status and my current pvp rates.

Screenshot_30.png.6ed6503d29d88729797e3983ed6d1bf4.png

Hey,

sorry for the waiting time. At this time of the season we only want to accept people with some rating since we are a PvP oriented guild. If you want to join, you have to prove that you can help us with rating. But as long you are on 1 rating we wont accept you this season, sorry. ._.

now i have 100 can i join XD

width=539px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529289443388030988/691039762555076648/ez.gif[/img]

[ATTACH type=full" width="256px" alt="131117]131117[/ATTACH]

Trinity is an aspiring PvP-guild in the silver server, founded in February 2020.

It's a merge between the former guilds; Neworder, Bloodnight and Scarlet.

We consist of an active guild base that aims to reach the top 3 in every PvP season.

Besides that, the guild focuses on bringing together individuals who are willing to PvP

and invest their efforts into not only making it fun but to also cultivate competitiveness.

In order to promote earnest PvPing we host in-guild PvP-tournaments, provide a considerable library of lendable PvP-relevant Pokemon

and encourage having a plethora of teams by providing advice when one asks for it.

[ATTACH type=full" width="262px" alt="131119]131119[/ATTACH]

EXP boost

Guild island (possibly)

Free lending service

Free dex service

Teambuilding help

Daycare service

[ATTACH type=full" width="378px" alt="131118]131118[/ATTACH]

Playing PvP (apply with atleast 75 rating)

Finished all 4 regions

Being active on Discord

Basic level of English

[ATTACH type=full" width="338px" alt="131116]131116[/ATTACH]

Answer the following questions in this thread and we will contact you.

Make sure to answer the questions as detailed as possible as we will review your application and based on it you will be accepted/declined.

What is your Discord ID?

hallo i want to apply guild trinity

My old 15

Im from indonesian

Im join guild trinity because is active guild

My highest rating i ever got is 124

i played 987 hours

Idk depend What it need

Screenshot_20200524_080041.thumb.jpg.cd21029313be19b64d1fa65b36089500.jpg

Screenshot_20200524_080041.thumb.jpg.224b055f977d13d9e0be92277abe21ad.jpg

hallo i want to apply guild trinity

My old 15

Im from indonesian

Im join guild trinity because is active guild

My highest rating i ever got is 124

i played 987 hours

Idk depend What it need

[ATTACH=full]147439[/ATTACH]

My discord P a n d a#0406

My rating now 75

now i have 100 can i join XD

:o

Nice. Yes, you can :D Can you contact me on Discord under Bash#7441 or send me your id? ^^

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

I'm 16 years old from United States

To mainly pvp and get advice on team building.

123 rating but atm it is 120

753 hours and I play around 3 hours per day

A good guildmate :D

What is your Discord ID?

HeheXD#0639

Screenshot_20200527-142139_PROClient.thumb.jpg.8b118e9d8b93aa72d3321d621786ff8d.jpg