pvp bug

Dianee

in my last pvp match my opponent disconnected in the mid game but it didn't show me that he disconnected and battle screen was stuck I tried asking about it on discord someone told me that if opponent has disconnected it must be registered and I can reconnect I checked my rating with reborn it show that the rating has been increased but after i re login i lose the ratings.

• Like 3

in my last pvp match my opponent disconnected in the mid game but it didn't show me that he disconnected and battle screen was stuck I tried asking about it on discord someone told me that if opponent has disconnected it must be registered and I can reconnect I checked my rating with reborn it show that the rating has been increased but after i re login i lose the ratings.

Greetings, @Dianee

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for report this bug and i have forwarded it to our developers, but i would like inform you the Developers are reworking the Battle-PVP code from scratch right now, this is not an easy work so it can take a little. They are working in a new code because it is not possible anymore to work on the currently code. This means the mostly of the currently bugs will be fixed with this new PVP update, but for that our Developers will need be fully concentrate on the rework. If you would like be informed in the latest upcoming/new updates i would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVER there you can find a channel called #announcements where you can check the upcoming information or events.

However, there is no ETA when this PvP update will come. If you would like further information about this i would like suggest you have a look this THREAD.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png