Merge problem

Xeor275

Hello, after a long time i came back to PRO and wanted to play on my acc. I can't log in on silver server, because of merge of red and blue server. When i merged and logged on silver server i had to make my avatar again, but pokemons like money and things in my backpack were here. When i opened my trainer card i didn't had any badges, when my all team is lvl 40 and i was after 3rd gym leader. Same happend to my pokedex data, i had only registered pokemon that i catched.

problem.thumb.png.b6959996cf3648f5a4d61baa9a57871a.png

Hello, after a long time i came back to PRO and wanted to play on my acc. I can't log in on silver server, because of merge of red and blue server. When i merged and logged on silver server i had to make my avatar again, but pokemons like money and things in my backpack were here. When i opened my trainer card i didn't had any badges, when my all team is lvl 40 and i was after 3rd gym leader. Same happend to my pokedex data, i had only registered pokemon that i catched.

Hello,

First of all welcome back to the game!

I would like to inform you that you've picked the progress of the wrong server when merging. You were supposed to pick blue and you picked red.

I unmerged your account, so make sure when you merge your account on the Dashboard to pick the progress from the blue server as your main one.

Check out the merge information thread if you have any other questions or just ask them here.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.