Ev zone safari problem

Geomine

Hello i read on discord that we have free Safari for 60h so i thought that we can use the service that allows you to enter safari ev area with 2k per time instead of 10k if you have safari pass active problem is that this service dont working because we don't have free Safari pass we have free just the entrance and we cant buy a Safari pass for 60h so can you tell me if its other way to get in ev zone for 2k or buy the safari pass atm? Beacouse i have like 20-25 pokes to ev train and surely this thing hurt's my business :(

Screenshot_2020-03-20-20-01-01-273_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.e91db6e0e33f2e6bacf9040bce6dff2d.png

• Like 2

Just a Greek dude.

Hello i read on discord that we have free Safari for 60h so i thought that we can use the service that allows you to enter safari ev area with 2k per time instead of 10k if you have safari pass active problem is that this service dont working because we don't have free Safari pass we have free just the entrance and we cant buy a Safari pass for 60h so can you tell me if its other way to get in ev zone for 2k or buy the safari pass atm? Beacouse i have like 20-25 pokes to ev train and surely this thing hurt's my business :(

[ATTACH type=full" alt="132635]132635[/ATTACH]

Hello @GeoMine

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I've forwarded the bug to the CS team, and they've fixed the issue.

There should now be an option to buy a Safari Pass from the EV Training Area Helpdesk NPC. After doing so, you can talk to the entry guards and you will only have to pay 2k for each entry to the Safari Wald.

Thanks for reporting this bug.

Since the issue has been solved, i'll be locking this thread. Feel free to make another one if you have any further questions.

Have a lovely day!

• Like 1