Miles' Spawn Guide (outdated)

Maccollin

Re: Miles' Spawn Guide (updated)

<r><QUOTE author="Gallifrey"><s>

</s><POST content="105816"><s></s>105816<e></e></POST> Moved to the Work in Progress subforum. As soon as this guide is fully up to date, it will be moved back to Game Guide and replace the original Miles' Guide.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks a lot! ^^ Update is completed referring to the 18 page thread. Please feel free to move it.<br/>

<br/>

Headbut encounters will be added to the respective routes, as soon as I have the "okay" from leekhoassoooo.<br/>

<br/>

@all: Please let me know, if anything is wrong or if you found new areas! I will gladly update the guide! Furthermore, thanks a lot for the great work and effort in the past, Miles!</r>

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="MacCollin"><s>

</s><POST content="105823"><s></s>105823<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Gallifrey"><s>
</s><POST content="105816"><s></s>105816<e></e></POST> Moved to the Work in Progress subforum. As soon as this guide is fully up to date, it will be moved back to Game Guide and replace the original Miles' Guide.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks a lot! ^^ Update is completed referring to the 18 page thread. Please feel free to move it.<br/>

<br/>

Headbut encounters will be added to the respective routes, as soon as I have the "okay" from leekhoassoooo.<br/>

<br/>

@all: Please let me know, if anything is wrong or if you found new areas! I will gladly update the guide! Furthermore, thanks a lot for the great work and effort in the past, Miles!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

When I saw the post it had the Johto information missing, but now its updated, so I'll move it again. Thank you for your work on this guide.</r>

<t>Good job for continuing mile's guide. Well you should add the places that arent included and the aeras that changed. Some are cerulean cave,dessert laggon, dragon's den. i am still sleepy so i hope i didnt say anything wrong :P</t>

<r><QUOTE author="MacCollin"><s>

</s><POST content="105823"><s></s>105823<e></e></POST><br/>

@all: Please let me know, if anything is wrong or if you found new areas! I will gladly update the guide!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Cerulean Cave, as well as the update on Dragon's Den spawn, are not on the guide yet <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>Umm, quick question. It still says here that axew can be caught in the morning in dd. I heard an update moved it to the b1, but haven't been able to confirm this myself....</t>

[glow=red]Death comes for us all Oruku Saki. But something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....Without Honor...[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="EmmaCross"><s>

</s><POST content="106213"><s></s>106213<e></e></POST> Umm, quick question. It still says here that axew can be caught in the morning in dd. I heard an update moved it to the b1, but haven't been able to confirm this myself....<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes its no longer on the top floor but on the b1 floor</r>

Visit my Personal Shop

<i></i>