Game Coin NPC removed

Ashking110199

Dear Sir/Mam,

I play on silver server (Ashking110199). Since the Whack-Jack mini-game started , the NPC that exchanges game coins, arcade game coins , in game centers ,has removed.So I can't exchange my game coins for any rewards.And the Solaceon quest rewards 2 game coins every 7th day, which are completely useless for me right now. So I request to add that NPC back at the game centers, or to no more reward game coins , because it goes to waste... Hope you understand my situation and help asap.

Thank you!

• Like 3

Dear Sir/Mam,

I play on silver server (Ashking110199). Since the Whack-Jack mini-game started , the NPC that exchanges game coins, arcade game coins , in game centers ,has removed.So I can't exchange my game coins for any rewards.And the Solaceon quest rewards 2 game coins every 7th day, which are completely useless for me right now. So I request to add that NPC back at the game centers, or to no more reward game coins , because it goes to waste... Hope you understand my situation and help asap.

Thank you!

Bump

it's good because you keep getting 2 coins from solaceon. I love it because it fully explain the "life isn't meant to be fair" concept of this game, an amazing experience that gives us hard life lesson with sufference.

Pray.

Ye but its sad that we cant use them anymore

Dear Sir/Mam,

Thank you!

Bump

Dear Sir/Mam,

Thank you!

Bump

Hello @AshKing110199,

Sorry for the inconvenience but as already mentioned by Euripides we are awared and our Scripters are already working on a Solution for that. But since they also work on new Regions its not highest Priority. Also understand that all our Staff are volunteers and do this in their free time so please be patient and watch out for any announcements in our PRO Discord. I hope you understand.

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING