I'am back 3 years later need information

Swall

Hi guys !

As the tittle say i didnt play at this game since 3 years and i'am actually in sinnoh story and i wanna know if it's still the last story/region ? or they implant more ? as Unova and the other one ?

And if yes how grab it ?

I'am waitting your answer and thanks you !( my english is not perfect i'am sorry )

Hi guys !

As the tittle say i didnt play at this game since 3 years and i'am actually in sinnoh story and i wanna know if it's still the last story/region ? or they implant more ? as Unova and the other one ?

And if yes how grab it ?

I'am waitting your answer and thanks you !( my english is not perfect i'am sorry )

Hello!

First of all welcome back to the game! I hope you are enjoying it so far.

Currently PRO has released the first 4 regions only (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh). However there is more to come!

Our content team is working hard on releasing a custom region called Astrella, there is no current ETA on when it will be released.

After that we plan on releasing Unova and the Orange islands.

You might have missed some quests when you were gone, so I suggest you to take a look at the Game guide subforum. You can find there walkthroughs/information about new quests, how to catch new legendaries and much more.

Hope this message informed you. If you have any other question feel free to ask.

Have a good day and stay safe.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.