I guess it won't hurt

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmfao on the edit. I am from PokeMMO indeed and I already see that staff in here is prob even worse than there, starting to wonder if it's even worth moving

Pretty disrespectful to say that about the staff here and yet alone mention the other mmo... We gave you a warm welcome. But if you feel that way then I wish you luck going back = )

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png

Lmfao on the edit. I am from PokeMMO indeed and I already see that staff in here is prob even worse than there, starting to wonder if it's even worth moving

When you make an inappropriate post, it get's edited. If you can't abide by our community's rules I have no problem showing you the door.

Now back to the main section of this post: Welcome to PRO.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Different community different set of rule. We are a "pg" community. By all means have fun but at the same time don't expect our rules to be the same as another game. Stick around and get to know us and our community then you'll see why you made the choice. Again welcome to PRO,enjoy!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Lmfao on the edit. I am from spam indeed and I already see that staff in here is prob even worse than there, starting to wonder if it's even worth moving

I don't know how you could possibly come up with that conclusion, but judging from the way you act, I think you would fit more comfortably over at MMO. (not an insult, just voicing my honest opinion)

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

I edited the original post due to the adult themed nature towards the end.

Also FYI, we dont punish people for mentioning other MMOs here, they do exist and we arent going to hide that fact like other pokemon MMOs by banning people for no good reason.

So, as long as you stay within the rules i.e this is a kids oriented game (although played/tested by people of all ages) so no talking about things with adult connotations, enjoy your relative freedoms of speech :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.