I lost my choice scarf and im waiting from 10 April for any anwer.. will anybody help me? please.

Insider

hey, today i bought second choice scarf. One i was using on rotom and second on cofagrigus. But now i cant find second scarf in item list and in other pokes. Whats happened? Please give me it back..help

probably it happen in this kind of sequencion:

My Cofagrigus is using trick with choice scarf ->

My Rotom is using trick with choice scarf ->

Rotom got weakness policy->

Oponent is using super efective move on rotom ->

Rotom atk spatk sharply rose

and then i lost second choice scarf..

i cant find it on any pokemon... it wasnt relased or wrong traded..

Please help, i need it to play

Edited by INSIDER

Hello @INSIDER,

I am sorry for the inconvenience and the late reply, however I am here now and I will try to solve your issue.

Could you tell me if your battle was with an NPC or with a player (pvp or friendly)?

Looking forward to hear from you so we can solve this as soon as possible.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Contrary .

Thank You for answer.

Issue happens when my choice scarf is changed for weakness policy in pvp ranked battle by trick move. Im loosing choice scarf when this weakness policy will be activate by supereffective move. I bought 2 more scarfs, last time i was playing with team with 3x trick and 3x choice scarf (cofagrigus, rotom and gengar). Yesterday it happens again on Cofagrigus, so now i have 2 choice scarf lost by this bug. This bug in 100% is connected with trick/choice scarf/weakness policy/superefective move. I know because yesterday i was watching carefully what will happen after weakness policy use.

When weakness policy is used, icon of it is hidding from pokemon list. The same happens when you have weakness policy from trick and thats the problem.

Please help. I will checking forum for answer.

Hey @Contrary .

Thank You for answer.

Issue happens when my choice scarf is changed for weakness policy in pvp ranked battle by trick move. Im loosing choice scarf when this weakness policy will be activate by supereffective move. I bought 2 more scarfs, last time i was playing with team with 3x trick and 3x choice scarf (cofagrigus, rotom and gengar). Yesterday it happens again on Cofagrigus, so now i have 2 choice scarf lost by this bug. This bug in 100% is connected with trick/choice scarf/weakness policy/superefective move. I know because yesterday i was watching carefully what will happen after weakness policy use.

When weakness policy is used, icon of it is hidding from pokemon list. The same happens when you have weakness policy from trick and thats the problem.

Please help. I will checking forum for answer.

Hello @INSIDER,

Once again, I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will forward this to our content team, first to test it and afterwards to fix the issue.

However could you please tell me how you tricking the opponent and activating the weakness policy went in the exact turns?

For example:

Turn 1: I trick .... with ... (item)

Turn 2: I get the item ....

Turn 3: .....

Please include Pokemons and items in this description. This will help us a lot with solving it.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello @Contrary

I dont remember correctly what pokemons was in opossition, so ill set random.

Rotom v.s. venusaur

Rotom is holding choice scarf

Venusaur is holding weakness policy

1. Rotom using trick

(choice scarf changed for weakness policy)

2. Venusaur is using giga drain.

3. Rotom spatk and atk sharply rose

choice scarf is gone

The same way with yesterday cofagrigus

cofagrigus is holding choice scarf

Alakazam is holding weakness policy

1. Cofagrigus using trick

(choice scarf changed for weakness policy)

2. Alakazam is using psychic

3. Cofagrigus spatk and atk sharply rose

choice scarf is gone

I think it will happen on every poke in pvp battle with choice item, trick -> weakness policy.

Im waiting for answer and help :)

Please fix it but dont make using trick with choice item banned :)

Hello @INSIDER,

Thanks for the given explanation and patience.

We found the problem and will upload a fix soon. I have restored your lost choice scarfs.

Once again thanks for reporting and I hope this has concluded the issue for you.

Have a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary