Staffview Commands Idea.

Myboyblue

I logged in this morning and attempted to use these commands, invalid response. I took the time to message a Moderator, and found out that these commands have been disabled for players.

This got me to thinking, what if I could find a way to help our community of players gain access to these commands once again, and also breath a direct source of life into the game we all enjoy playing?

What if it was considered adding these viewing commands, as a privilege, included in purchasing an in-game membership.

Adding such a feature has the increased potential of enticing current free-to-play members and new free-to-play members of Pokemon Revolution into purchasing an in-game membership. This will help aid in growing the pay-to-play community. A percentage of the newly found funding can be used for server upgrades to support a small portion of our community, that currently hold a membership, having access to these valuable commands again.

Just an idea.

-MyBoyBlue

Edited by MyBoyBlue

I personally believe that having to pay for something as important as FOV should not ever become a thing, in any game.

It's a very controversial topic on what developers should be allowed to take money for...

And features such as FOV should not be something one should pay to gain access too, as it should be a game setting everyone has access to.

I know that it would benefit PRO and their fees towards hosting the forums and servers and boost the number of players buying MS...

And you mention that they could implement it as part of MS... But that would only arise a controversy on if they are allowed to take money for a FOV feature.

As for the removal of the command, it has already been listed in this response why they did so.

And as long as those reasons exist, it would be impossible to make such a feature as you mentioned.

Furthermore, I believe such a feature would do more harm than any good towards PRO.

However, it was not a bad suggestion. It's just not very likely to happen, and if it ever did, it would not do any good towards PRO.

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png