rare candies disappeared after the crash

Nerone

hi, I'm NERONE, your loyal player who has a serious problem

I was at breezy path, I was looking for level 25 pokemon for the Shaymin quest, when suddenly the server disconnected and I found myself in VERMILION.

By going to check my items, I discovered that I have lost all the rare candies (I attach the photo that documents this loss).

I kindly ask you to restore all my rare candies, which were more than 850 (I don't remember the exact number, but up and down it was around that value). it would be very great damage to my finances and to the continuation of the game.

thanks as always for your support. Best wishes and happy Easter . PS you see two rare candies because in the meantime I did the digs

1808989175_rarecandy.thumb.png.f75c53d971eb89225744b1a1853cced7.png

• Like 1

Hello @Nerone and @rebel3340,

I just talked to our Scripters and apprently your Rare Candys get removed when you enter the Little Cup Map. You usually get them back by leaving the Area again, but since you got teleported back to PC you did not get them back. So just try to talk to that NPC again and if that does not work try to leave the area after talking to him. Please let me know if that worked for you, otherwise we have to look deeper into that matter.

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hello @Nerone and @rebel3340,

I just talked to our Scripters and apprently your Rare Candys get removed when you enter the Little Cup Map. You usually get them back by leaving the Area again, but since you got teleported back to PC you did not get them back. So just try to talk to that NPC again and if that does not work try to leave the area after talking to him. Please let me know if that worked for you, otherwise we have to look deeper into that matter.

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

thanks for the quick reply

unfortunately I have no way to talk to that NPC because the carrier does not allow me to access the Easter area.576356178_rarecandy2.png.0326b02b9bfbc1cc5cd29a557d7b63d7.png

Hi @Nerone,

Yes. Event Island is currently down as announced in our official PRO Discord:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="137748]137748[/ATTACH]

It will be announced as soon as its up again so be sure to keep an eye on it. ;-) I will keep the Thread open until then. So please let me know as soon as you tested it :-)

Greetings,

M3ru3m

thank you very much, as soon as the easter event is unlocked, i will go talk to the NPC to see if it gives me my sweaty rare candies again :)

I wish you a fantastic day and best wishes for a happy Easter