Chansey/Blissey dex entry wrong?

Kolgrimur

I just developed my chansey into blissey. Th discord dex said, chansey need to hold an oval stone and have 220 happiness during the day to develop. But my chansey developed in the morning without leveling up, when hitting 255 happiness and holding an oval stone.

I just developed my chansey into blissey. Th discord dex said, chansey need to hold an oval stone and have 220 happiness during the day to develop. But my chansey developed in the morning without leveling up, when hitting 255 happiness and holding an oval stone.

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience and the confusion. I would like to help make this clear for you.

Happiny → Chansey (Oval-Stone, Day) → Blissey (Happiness 220)

This basically states that Happiny to Chansey requires you to level up Happiny while holding Oval Stone in the Day. Now, Chansey to Blissey requires you to get 255 (max) Happiness (Unlike the stated 220) to evolve it. Usually, a level up is required in PRO, but in the original games, this wasn't required when friendship was high enough. Therefore, this is what's likely what caused your Chansey to evolved Blissey.

Hope this has clarified things for you. Let me know if you need further help.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.