Facing issue in entering Suzuka cave

Risingking3

Hello sir i have done every miniquests for shyamin quest except last one : defeating muk but I am facing problem to enter the cave. Guard is stopping me and I interested to the old lady again but she was talking about kimono girl and i have defeated all 4 kimono girls. PLZ HELP ME I have done hard for this quest and I am at last phase very near to catch shyamin plz plz help me

Hello sir i have done every miniquests for shyamin quest except last one : defeating muk but I am facing problem to enter the cave. Guard is stopping me and I interested to the old lady again but she was talking about kimono girl and i have defeated all 4 kimono girls. PLZ HELP ME I have done hard for this quest and I am at last phase very near to catch shyamin plz plz help me

This all is happening in my id *Risingking34*

Hello @Risingking3,

I've had a look in our tools and saw that the issue was solved and you completed the quest. Can you confirm this for me?

If not, let me know where in the quest you are stuck and I will gladly assist you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Yes after doing a lot tries, relogs,my issue is solved now and I caught a shyamin too

I am sorry for the inconvenience you went through, but I am glad it's resolved now.

Will lock this thread as I can't assist you further with the topic.

Have a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.