cannot teach baton pass to shedinja

Sehuno

Hello,

According to Smogon for Shedinja, the pokemon can learn baton pass but in PRO I cannot find a move tutor that has it.

I politely request that baton pass be taught to my pokemon please!!!

Hello @sehuno,

I forwarded your request to the content team and they will add a baton pass tutor for Shedinja. Stay patient in the meanwhile please.

I will write you back here once it's added or you can keep an eye on PRO discords announcement channel, it will most likely be announced there.

Hope this informed you enough, if not feel free to ask.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @sehuno,

I forwarded your request to the content team and they will add a baton pass tutor for Shedinja. Stay patient in the meanwhile please.

I will write you back here once it's added or you can keep an eye on PRO discords announcement channel, it will most likely be announced there.

Hope this informed you enough, if not feel free to ask.

Kind regards, Contrary

Hello!

Thank you for your response and for taking the time to reach out to the PRO team about my situation.

Has it been implemented yet? Just wondering and very curious

Hello!

Thank you for your response and for taking the time to reach out to the PRO team about my situation.

Has it been implemented yet? Just wondering and very curious

Hello @sehuno,

Shedninja move tutor has been added in Mt. Pyre Exterior. Go take a look!

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.