fetxize shops

@fetxize hello. It's been 2 days now since the first bid so I won the haxorus.

Are you in game right now?

XD you are a champion if you win this for only 400K. But look first page deita comment "Selled" while deita offered first. Not sure, but you can stop dreamin' about it.

XD you are a champion if you win this for only 400K. But look first page deita comment "Selled" while deita offered first. Not sure, but you can stop dreamin' about it.

What do you mean? sorry i dont get it cause you said "But look first page deita comment "Selled" while deita offered first" and i'm the only one who bid the haxorus. I bought haxorus and delta bought the roserade.

Here's the proof that I get it. And why discussed this? It has been given to me 5days ago

1589305441555.png.1b5fa23d24467a606fc84af8e6b38258.png

Edited by Luciooo

So as I said, you're a god cause in game it cost more than this... There is terms and he need to edit the post. Cause another people ask for Haxorus auction too. I take deita exemple just to say "maybe he won't respect some terms". So the post is up cause someone ask : "interest to see haxorus auction." And it's legit to thinkin' about it cause there is zero information : No edit on page shop. No message to say "selled". You have it good for you.

• Like 2

So as I said, you're a god cause in game it cost more than this... There is terms and he need to edit the post. Cause another people ask for Haxorus auction too. I take deita exemple just to say "maybe he won't respect some terms". So the post is up cause someone ask : "interest to see haxorus auction." And it's legit to thinkin' about it cause there is zero information : No edit on page shop. No message to say "selled". You have it good for you.

Owww I get it now what you said. Yep I agree that he need to edit the shop so there will be no confusion like the other guy that said "interest to see the haxorus auction" and the owner of the post must have screenshot of the trade.

• Like 1

• Yellow locked this topic