Shedinja with swords dance ( resolved )

Socksgunner32

Ok so i followed a build on smogon with shedinja having swords dance and i wanted to do it.. But i never knew that it can only learn SD if its pre evo (nincada) has it... I think its unfair cause its not a common thing in game that one pokemon can only learn a specific move only if its pre evo has it . and i believe many many players dont know that . i know this is not a suggestion but im asking if you can help me with my Shedinja and put the move Swords dance on it . i would appreciate that if you can do it. i cant recall any other poke with the same requirements like this and i hope you understand my confusion. i thought i just click on Tm and it will learn it but i was wrong. im also gonna show you a picture of my shedinja. ty

Untitled.png.1ffaa9c5c93180387b8b68c56cecfe87.png

Ok so i followed a build on smogon with shedinja having swords dance and i wanted to do it.. But i never knew that it can only learn SD if its pre evo (nincada) has it... I think its unfair cause its not a common thing in game that one pokemon can only learn a specific move only if its pre evo has it . and i believe many many players dont know that . i know this is not a suggestion but im asking if you can help me with my Shedinja and put the move Swords dance on it . i would appreciate that if you can do it. i cant recall any other poke with the same requirements like this and i hope you understand my confusion. i thought i just click on Tm and it will learn it but i was wrong. im also gonna show you a picture of my shedinja. ty

Hey man, i'm not sure if you were aware, but there exists a move tutor for Shedinja at Mt. Pyre Exterior that teaches it Swords Dance and Baton Pass, but it can only learn 1 at a time.