Not sure where pokemon went?

My friends and I were gonna run scrims for some pvp today, and when I went to grab my infernape from my box, it was no longer there? I am certain I didn't release or give it to anyone, in fact I had just used it earlier in the day to do the teleporter quest. Not sure what to do as that pokemon took forever to get, but if anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. :/

My friends and I were gonna run scrims for some pvp today, and when I went to grab my infernape from my box, it was no longer there? I am certain I didn't release or give it to anyone, in fact I had just used it earlier in the day to do the teleporter quest. Not sure what to do as that pokemon took forever to get, but if anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it. :/

Hello,

It seems like your Infernape was released, probably an accident. I recovered it for you, it's in your pc box.

Have a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Hello,

It seems like your Infernape was released, probably an accident. I recovered it for you, it's in your pc box.

Have a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

Thanks a bunch for the quick reply and help! Much appreciated.