Help changing server

hiiii, i know that this may sound like old question but.... i've got an account in the gold server and want to change it to be of silver server... some say that there´s a specific time to do this but, someone got any idea on when and how can be done? pls? u.u thabks in advance :3

hiiii, i know that this may sound like old question but.... i've got an account in the gold server and want to change it to be of silver server... some say that there´s a specific time to do this but, someone got any idea on when and how can be done? pls? u.u thabks in advance :3

1. First, logon to the Dashboard (https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/)

2. Click on this at the top left corner.

hahahhavqvqvwf.JPG.106d27bd0a2530f76842954bea9d2fa4.JPG

3. Then this.

wkwjwnnwnnwwg.thumb.JPG.8df6e5ffcf9fd69824ff982ead222634.JPG

4. You should now see this.

jdssbhwbwwvvwvw.png.536be856975dee2313066327b4817807.png

You can server transfer for free once every 30 days. If you need to do it before the 30 days cooldown ends, you must pay 100 game coins.

• Like 1

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

1. First, logon to the Dashboard (https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/)

2. Click on this at the top left corner.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="142860]142860[/ATTACH]

3. Then this.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="142861]142861[/ATTACH]

4. You should now see this.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="142862]142862[/ATTACH]

You can server transfer for free once every 30 days. If you need to do it before the 30 days cooldown ends, you must pay 100 game coins.

hi hi!! thanks a lot!! u.u but it appears that i need to link the blue and red server before changing it to silver, but mine was yellow ..and there´s no option from the yellow server in the past :(

hi hi!! thanks a lot!! u.u but it appears that i need to link the blue and red server before changing it to silver, but mine was yellow ..and there´s no option from the yellow server in the past :(

Oh, then you first have to merge Red and Blue servers progress on the Dashboard. Now it will get changed into Silver. Your Yellow server's progress should be preserved on Gold server. So you just need to log onto Gold Server.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Hi @HatsuneNeko

You need to merge your Red and Blue accounts first.

Merging is quite simple, and can be started by first opening the dashboard and logging in. There, you should get a screen telling you to merge. Keep in mind that when you're merging, choose the server (Red/Blue) that you want to continue the story progress on.

For more details regarding server merges, please read this guide: Everything about Server merges.

After you've successfully merged your Red and Blue accounts, you can then do a server transfer between Silver and Gold. Your first transfer after 30 days should always be free.

Big thanks to @Euripides for showing you the process of transferring.

I hope this helps you, if you have any further questions, don't be afraid to ask here.

Have a lovely day!